All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes they will stop you from going in and no amount of screaming or throwing a fit will get you in. Get there early and deal with very long days if you want to be 100% sure you won't miss your childs performance!
Thanks - so how to deal with one of our teams (not cp's - but from our team) going on early at Jostlen and then her later at Milk? Can you go to Milk and get a seat and leave just to go to Jostlen to watch one team and then run back again? Can you leave your sweatshirt and the seat will still be there if you're only gone a short time? How long does it take to leave Milk, go to J, and back? THANKs and sorry for such newbie questions. I appreciate the answers. :)

I thought they were limiting the amount of teams going to finals to 10 so that all of the teams can compete in the Milkhouse. But thinking about it now and thinking back to NCA, that would have been a BIT MUCH!!!

I think they did limit it. Small all girl finals are only just over an hour. So that is probably about 10 teams when you figure they are alternating divisions. So I believe it is limited to 10 teams per division to go to finals...unless it's just too early and I'm not reading the schedule right (which is ENTIRELY possible haha).

We have two hip hop teams competing and I wanted to see some cheer teams, but looking at the craziness of finding a seat (plus having a 3 year old with me) I think that may be impossible. AHHH!!!

I personally think that parents of athletes should get a special ticket to allow them to be sure to see their kids. At a minimum the parents and maybe siblings. Love all you fans, but camping out by spectators should not prevent family members from seeing their kids compete.

You let me know if they lock you out, I'll personally open one of the side doors for you.

I personally think that parents of athletes should get a special ticket to allow them to be sure to see their kids. At a minimum the parents and maybe siblings. Love all you fans, but camping out by spectators should not prevent family members from seeing their kids compete.

wait, so the venue is so full that you literally have to camp out all day to get a seat if your child is performing in this area? and there is a possibility that you might not be able to see your own kid perform? then they should definitely have tickets & special seating areas for parents!

sounds like it's time for a venue change! i hope it's complete before my mini makes it to worlds.

wait, so the venue is so full that you literally have to camp out all day to get a seat if your child is performing in this area? and there is a possibility that you might not be able to see your own kid perform? then they should definitely have tickets & special seating areas for parents!

sounds like it's time for a venue change! i hope it's complete before my mini makes it to worlds.

Well, it has not happened to us yet, in 5 years, but it gets a little iffy before the high profile divisions go on the mat and I could see it happening.

Well, it has not happened to us yet, in 5 years, but it gets a little iffy before the high profile divisions go on the mat and I could see it happening.

how early do you have to go before your cp competes to make sure you get a good seat? do they have a parents area that you can move up to?

Thanks - so how to deal with one of our teams (not cp's - but from our team) going on early at Jostlen and then her later at Milk? Can you go to Milk and get a seat and leave just to go to Jostlen to watch one team and then run back again? Can you leave your sweatshirt and the seat will still be there if you're only gone a short time? How long does it take to leave Milk, go to J, and back? THANKs and sorry for such newbie questions. I appreciate the answers. :)
I have never had an issue with having a seat to see my child compete but I also camp out because I enjoy watching all the teams. I would not recommend placing anything in a seat and being able to return especially if a huge crowd pleaser is going on. The walk between Jostens and Milk house are not that far but again it's like playing press your luck unless you are next to someone who is super nice and willing to help "guard" your seat but believe me you better be quick cause people don't care and will move your bags to get the seat!

I guess I will have to get to the Milk house Sat & Sun by 7....SMCH! I will be livid if I miss my CP compete

I was told to be there by 6:45. I hope thats early enough. I saw doors open at 7:45. Does that mean a line forms outside?

Back