All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how early do you have to go before your cp competes to make sure you get a good seat? do they have a parents area that you can move up to?

No seats, you go to an area in front of the judges and behind the VIP area in front. Get in and you are fine, I'd go an hour earlier but as DJ said, have someone willing to come open a side door in an emergency. Go around the side near the multi use fields away from the baseball field for a side door.

If there's a big name team going on a few teams after you, good luck getting into the parent section, last year the ushers couldnt control the crowd, and people are standing everywhere.

No seats, you go to an area in front of the judges and behind the VIP area in front. Get in and you are fine, I'd go an hour earlier but as DJ said, have someone willing to come open a side door in an emergency. Go around the side near the multi use fields away from the baseball field for a side door.

oh, no worries for me. my cp is 8 so i have a few years until she is even thinking about worlds, i was just curious and thinking of all the parents who are there to see their kids and how pissed i would be if i couldn't get in there in time. i WISH security wouldn't let me in! hahaha i would definitely fit the profile of a crazy cheer mom then!

I thought the contract with Disney was discussed years ago - back on ProX - when they were already starting to run out of room. Someone checked and found out there were 4 years to go on the USASF/Disney contract at that time. It has to have been more than 4 years ago, so I wonder if they renewed the contract and when this one ends?

Oh didn't know that (wasn't around in during the pro-x days). They probably did renew the contract especially if the event hadn't grown to where it is now until after they had already signed a new one. I understand why they have it at Disney (I love that they have it there) but there are just too many problems that you run into. I really think the main reason they are hanging on to Disney is they don't want to lose the contract with ESPN. I imagine that if they move off Disney property they will either have to pay more for ESPN coverage or go to CBS/Fox Sports (which isn't a bad idea since they allow more coverage).

I love that this event is at Disney and I wish that they could have a bigger venue (c'mon cheer can't be te only thing that sells out the milk house) but I realize that a bigger venue wouldn't solve all problems. There are just too many teams to out in one venue anyway. So, how about Disney build a mega venue and make that the 'premier' stage and still have the milk house and jostens too. More stages, more seats, more happy!

Sorry for the newbie question; could you buy tickets for Saturday and Sunday's competition at WWOS on Friday when small all girl and coed have prelims?

Sorry for the newbie question; could you buy tickets for Saturday and Sunday's competition at WWOS on Friday when small all girl and coed have prelims?

yes

Another newbie question...
I see you can't take pictures inside the arena but can I take my camera in if it's in my bag???
I am staying off site and will have it on me at the parks....

Back