OT The Purge: Louisville?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Someone at school asked me what Rockford was a suburb of... Um were two hours away from Chicago. Were not a suburb of anything.

hahahahahaha! I am about 25 minutes from downtown but about 7ish minutes away from the "boarder" into Milwaukee so I consider it a suburb of Milwaukee.

I'm not from Louisville area but all over Facebook recently all I have been seeing is shootings after shootings in Clarksville Tn. Articles online claiming Louisville didn't experience the Purge but clarksville did. This is where I moved from when I moved to Texas.

There is this article I found from Friday .. This is about all the shootings that happened at that time
WXIX

This is only about the shootings where people were injured or killed. It also touches on a shooting/death from the previous week.
2 dead, 6 injured in 4 shootings in 5 days

Clarksville is not a terrible place. When I lived there is happened but I can't even name that many shootings the whole time I lived there let alone the amount they had in a few days.

What's most sad is the boy that was killed like 1.5 weeks ago is the brother of a girl who has been dating for a while and has young kids with the boy who was killed Thursday. Like I can't even imagine what she is going through.
Losing her brother then 1.5 weeks later losing her man her kids father in shootings where the cops have no information on who did this in either one.

I'm just so sad for that whole community.
My friend just moved from Clarksville to California in February!

Purge in Wisconsin hit the news last night in the Green Bay/Appleton area...

tumblr_naf16cHgoo1t078q2o1_1280.jpg

Lolwut?

Why do LA and San Diego get 2 purges?? If the whole state of Cali is the week before, shouldn't they all be covered all ready??

I also think this is the stupidest thing ever and I'm glad people haven't been following through, cos while most would be out to just cause trouble, you know some stupid kid would get caught up in thinking they actually wouldn't get charged.

Why do LA and San Diego get 2 purges?? If the whole state of Cali is the week before, shouldn't they all be covered all ready??

I also think this is the stupidest thing ever and I'm glad people haven't been following through, cos while most would be out to just cause trouble, you know some stupid kid would get caught up in thinking they actually wouldn't get charged.
Demographically they are large areas so you need 2 days to accomplish the mission. Kind of like a Rolling Stones concert. Just not enough seats available for 1 show.

Idk why but the first sentence in this post made me laugh so hard. I'm just picturing either a dumb voice saying "why do they get two purges" or like a little kid being angry that that area gets two purges instead of one.

Back