OT The Purge: Louisville?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think the picture was made so people would know when the "purge" was happening in there area in case there was any real danger.

And I don't even get the point of these "purges". You can commit crimes anytime and get arrested for them. Even if you have a set date it's still illegal which kinda defeats the point.

I completely agree. I think this whole situation is so stupid and disgusting. However if you (not you specifically obviously) commit a crime, you can't pull up your little tumblr picture to show the police that it was okay because it was part of the purge.

All these little sissy nanny kids making up these stupid dates on social media won't do jack. They're just the cyber bullies of the world who would poop their pants if the cops were to knock on their door. I'm not too concerned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You're right they are exactly that. But we all know how stupid the general public is and we've seen the horrific things people are capable of doing so if this information gets into the wrong hands and people think this is real then it's a problem. I think that's what I'm more concerned about. People will believe anything they see online even if it disregards all common sense.

You're right they are exactly that. But we all know how stupid the general public is and we've seen the horrific things people are capable of doing so if this information gets into the wrong hands and people think this is real then it's a problem. I think that's what I'm more concerned about. People will believe anything they see online even if it disregards all common sense.
That's true. I feel like the idiots that would believe this and act upon it are probably already a threat to society.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_naf16cHgoo1t078q2o1_1280.jpg

Lolwut?
"The State of Texas" well that's.....broad.

That was my first thought! (Btw this is my favorite picture in the history of everything)

Lololol me too! Hee hee it says "corn" on the last one. It's so true! I am the Queen of correcting people when they say they live in Chicago and they live in the suburbs. "Nah, girl. You definitely live in Naperville. That is NOT Chicago." :oops:

Lololol me too! Hee hee it says "corn" on the last one. It's so true! I am the Queen of correcting people when they say they live in Chicago and they live in the suburbs. "Nah, girl. You definitely live in Naperville. That is NOT Chicago." :oops:
Corn and Chicago is a pretty accurate description of Illinois, if you ask me. I mean, I live on a corner and I have 2 alfalfa fields as neighbors to 4 houses. If I drive through the country to school, I pass at least 10 corn fields (probably about 10-15 minutes) and on the highway, I pass about 6 (about 5-10 minutes). Maybe add in U of I and the Lincoln Museum. But that's about it

Haha my friend is like that. She always gets made when I say Menomonee falls is a suburb of Milwaukee...it is tho, but the city in general not downtown.
She also feta mad if I say I'm from Milwaukee to people..but people not from the area don't know where the falls is, but they do know where Milwaukee is.

Back