OT These Stunt Positions And Cheer Jumps Allowed In Allstar?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 4, 2015
1. Are you allowed to do a table top jump, double 9 jump, spread eagle jump, and a double whip jump?
2. Are you allowed to do a turn table stunt, nike body position, copycopy stretch stunt, and a walk the line stunt?
I'm trying to come up with ideas to ask my coach to add stuff in.

Last edited:
I would think that tables would count as props. Also, have you considered how you would get the table onto the mat? Would it be a card table? Those aren't very sturdy.
Wild eagles probably aren't allowed into the arena. And those things bite. I wouldn't jump on one.
A double whip jump? I thought the whip and the nae-nae would be fading out by now...
I guess you could do a stunt while walking on the line. Just make sure it's one of the inside mat lines and not the boundary lines. You wouldn't want to risk an "out of bounds."

Good luck!

Oh my. Yall are killing me today. Hahaha. Definitely don't think that is what he meant, but hilarious anyways.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been involved in cheer in some form since I was 5 and I have only heard of like, 3 of those jumps.

If you haven't seen it, it probably doesn't score well.

Well looking at that, you will probably see a "double whip" in just about every single all star routine you watch (usually it's 3 or 4 though). The only double 9 I can think of in recent memory is Stingrays Smoke in 2010. The rest, from what I can tell, are more beginner jumps and likely wouldn't score very well, hence why you don't see them often. No idea what any of those stunts are.

Well looking at that, you will probably see a "double whip" in just about every single all star routine you watch (usually it's 3 or 4 though). The only double 9 I can think of in recent memory is Stingrays Smoke in 2010. The rest, from what I can tell, are more beginner jumps and likely wouldn't score very well, hence why you don't see them often. No idea what any of those stunts are.
whats a double whip jump??? I need a picture XD

Wow that website is taking it back to the Miss Pineapple days right there!
(Please tell me other people remember the Miss Pineapple cheer board?)
Yes, I know who Miss Pineapple is. Think you can still see her stuff.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

Wow that website is taking it back to the Miss Pineapple days right there!
(Please tell me other people remember the Miss Pineapple cheer board?)
I remember Miss Pineapple!!!!!!!!! does this still exist?!? it's like the Barney or Fox Kids Club of Cheer!!!

Back