All-Star Thoughts On American Championships Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Love Grand and Showcase <3 Glad They Changed The Jackets Last Year Because The Red and Black Trash Bag Ones Were GROSS. I Like The Plaques Too...

YES!!!!!
Those Jacketsss? What were they thinking?? Even though the ones this year dont really look like State/National championship jackets/

Love the way they run on time, judging is great. Definitely need to do something about the jackets, but that is minor for such great events. Love the sportsmanship awards given out at some events also!

Reactions: ian
Never loved the Baltimore one but Myrtle Beach this year was soo well ran and fair. Such a different experience then past ones in Baltimore. The jackets this year were great and cp wore hers often to school due to it being lightweight.

The most well run and ON TIME comps EVER. Hands down, period, end of story. I have been working cheer comps since the late 90s and American Championships is the ONLY competition company that I can say this of.

The plaques are ok but having the same exact ones for every comp is pretty cheap. We went to 3 events this year - state, state fair, and anaheim and have about a million of the same exact plaque lining the lobby walls.

Reactions: ian
Back