All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

surprised Ricky didn't get ripped apart for his little "pump up" to the crowd, and pulling his face a lot in that cha cha, usually the judges aren't huge fans of that. I'm glad we all feel the same on here, I was tweeting last night about how happy I was that it was the last week that Ricky and Ryan are together.. I just wish I could see Ricky and Sasha dancing together
also.
hate living in Canada, couldn't vote for him :p

I know.. I meant it as for 2 more weeks they'll be there but together as a couple for oneore episode I know it sounds confusing they way I meant it

2 more weeks on the show* but one more as a couple. Sorry I didn't realize again that I wrote it wrong

also remember everyone, pointing the finger at Ryan is not going to make them magically get out of bottom three. We can only hope the judges see him as better than Mitchell and probably Tadd.

unfortunately they got the bottom end of the stick last night
NO ONE ever votes for ballroom, everyone is drawn to the good hip hop (Jess and Clarice) and the contemporary and jazz routines. we can't really blame anyone except for their luck, even if they danced that broadway better, they would be in the bottom 3, it's not Ryan, it's not Ricky (in my opinion)

Back