All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2dbjxwi.jpg

That song is SCA Thunder mini 1 when they won NCA. Hands down the most memorable Mini 1 dance ever.

East coast and west coast... it don't matter!

From the fox.com/dance website:
"How many times can I vote?
You may vote as often as you like when voting via toll-free or text messaging, although producers reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the vote process. When voting online at www.FOX.com/dance you may vote up to 50 times per performance show. Any additional votes you cast or attempt to cast above these limits will NOT count."

You can vote via text more than once!! SO DO IT PEOPLE!

From the fox.com/dance website:
"How many times can I vote?
You may vote as often as you like when voting via toll-free or text messaging, although producers reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the vote process. When voting online at www.FOX.com/dance you may vote up to 50 times per performance show. Any additional votes you cast or attempt to cast above these limits will NOT count."

You can vote via text more than once!! SO DO IT PEOPLE!
Seriously more then once via text thats great!! I'm tired of voting online I don't know how many I have done and calling at the same time it's hard to count!

That awkward moment of silence ....
When everyone is voting!

Back to voting I go!

just finished my 50 online votes. Darn codes took me forever
I'm guessing I've already voted well over 500 times via text.. I'll take a pic when I'm done in the next hour! Im
Thinking ill be over 1000- I'll just count them lol!

Too bad he dances with the most annoying chick on the show. I wish every vote for him counted as a negative for her.

Back