All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not getting confirmation texts back when I text 3 to the number... are people receiving those?

Made a bunch of calls, and did a bunch online. Do they tell you when you've reached 50 online because I didn't think to count... haha

It's just like American idol- u only receive 1 confirmation text back!

Hurry everyone! I think voting is only open for 2 hours meaning it is already closed for those on the east coast that watched until 10pm tonight!

if you look in the bottom of the pic it says 2,090 which is how many texts to the number to vote for him so subtract 1 (the confirmation text they sent me)
so i voted for him via text 2089 times from my iphone
i voted him 1 time text from my mommy's
i called in 24 times
and i voted online through facebook about 20

so the grand total of votes i did 2134 VOTES BY MYSELF IN 2 HOURS.

SO UM WHEN HE MAKES IT CAN I PLEASE MEET HIM!!! LOL???

SORRY i got excited

FYI

each week they eliminate one girl and one guy NOT one couple!
it is just a coincidence that they have been eliminating full couples so it is more than likely if ricky is in the bottom he will be saved but ryan wont

:))))

FYI

each week they eliminate one girl and one guy NOT one couple!
it is just a coincidence that they have been eliminating full couples so it is more than likely if ricky is in the bottom he will be saved but ryan wont

:))))
Oh trust they won't be eliminating my boo. I'm sure everyone voted as much as I did and he ain't even going to be in the bottom! (lol I'm jp I hope no one takes me seriously about the boo thing)
&thanks that's nice to know :)

If you REALLY want Ryan gone so bad you would have to STOP voting for Ricky since all
of the votes go to each couple until the Top 10.. And even if they ended up in the bottom she still won't be eliminated.. They'll be together for the next week or 2 unless something really bad happens...

If you REALLY want Ryan gone so bad you would have to STOP voting for Ricky since all
of the votes go to each couple until the Top 10.. And even if they ended up in the bottom she still won't be eliminated.. They'll be together for the next week or 2 unless something really bad happens...

Next week the Top 10 dancers start dancing with the Allstars and break from their partners.

The show was better than last week. It seems like my fellow fierce boarders are more on board this week too! That's a good thing because Ryan is pulling Ricky down. My favorite girl is Sasha, I didn't give her any votes last night. The strategy is to get Sasha and her partner in the bottom three so the judges can send home Alexander instead of Ricky. Thanks to everyone who voted for Ricky lastnight. He needed the votes last night more than ever. Keeping my fingers crossed that the judges want to see more of Ricky and what he can do with an allstar partner.

Well too bad I had to be at work early today- I'm kicking myself I didn't sleep last night! I stayed up till at-least 2am. After voting that much my eyes hurt I just couldn't sleep. I'm sure it will all pay off!

Next week the Top 10 dancers start dancing with the Allstars and break from their partners.

I know.. I meant it as for 2 more weeks they'll be there but together as a couple for oneore episode I know it sounds confusing they way I meant it

Back