OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Going through some old threads and found this.... you've jinxed us, armycheermom !! It's happening!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I swear, I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT want this to happen!
Sad part though, I know everyone from the show....Between Dance Moms, Cheer Perfection and Toddlers and Tiaras, I am now going to hide my face in shame....All of my daughter's hobbies have been captured by crazies....and I know so many of them! Time to tryout for competitive knitting!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I swear, I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT want this to happen!
Sad part though, I know everyone from the show....Between Dance Moms, Cheer Perfection and Toddlers and Tiaras, I am now going to hide my face in shame....All of my daughter's hobbies have been captured by crazies....and I know so many of them! Time to tryout for competitive knitting!
Please tell us all the secrets and interesting scandalous info about CTR like you do with Dance Moms!!

I didn't know she cheers there. Pageants and allstar cheerleading? wow that's a lot of money.
Mia's mom is one of the few who can afford them both and is pretty sane with her spending. Now that Mia is older and doing cheer, they have really cut back on expensive, out of state pageants and clothes.

Back