OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We have actually done the UR system and oh,how I wait for Annettes pageants to air!!

Meghan Jones (The 10K winner) was the winner of the first episode as well. She literally competes in UR every other year (has to sit out a year) and wins every other year. This is the ONLY pageant she wins at, and she was 11 at the time of filming (just turned 12). I've not seen her win on TnT other than UR. I've never heard of her winning a big National in the past few years. I think her mom is just content with winning the cash at UR. Its a pretty safe bet for her. BTW, she isn't as tall as she looks-- she's an inch or two taller than my cp and my cp is 4'11.

Marina (Mia's mother) has a LONG history of causing problems and drama with pageants. What WAS sad is that Mia did NOT get a crown during crowning-- for whatever reason she didn't get one (I was there). Supposedly she was getting one mailed to her but I don't know if that ever materialized. Marina is used to Mia winning with Annette. She wins pretty much every prelim of hers that they enter. She was upset when she only won Novice Supreme at state, but went through with the National anyhow. UR is the only National I've known Mia to do-- heck, with the exception of perhaps a couple of mall pageants, I don't know if Mia has done ANYTHING besides UR. I think she'd do well on the circuit, but UR is a joke of a system. She has a beautiful singing voice for a 4 year old. At the Plano pageant (MaKenzie vs. Eden Showdown), she sang a Josh Groban song and did an excellent job-- especially for someone her age.

When Isys's mom said she will do ANYTHING to keep her daughter in pageants, she wasn't kidding. She works in the adult industry and has bragged about it in the past. Isys does win at quite a few pageants, but is more of a natural girl in my opinion (and thats a compliment.. she is naturally cute).I will defend Isys's mom on one thing-- her daughter does genuinely enjoy pageants typically. I've ran across them numerous times over the past couple of years and she almost always seems to be having a great time. Plus, just basing it off the crowns in her collection (one of them is VERY hard to get!!), there are a few titles you just don't win without natural beauty and personality. Isys does have asthma and its not always well controlled. UR Nationals are held in November, and as someone with asthma in Texas, its a bad month for us, in general.

Saliz won what is called "Ambassador". Thats for selling the most advertising in the program book. MOST pageants don't consider it a "pulled out" title, but UR does. So she won that-- so rather than a "real" title, she got a BS one, which is why her mom thought maybe she was still going to win a real title.
There are a few who only win at UR and Eden Wood is one of them!!! I agree Mia is a doll and would do well in circuit pageants. Her mom is a PSYCHO!!!! I would love to take my girls to Texas to compete but it is too far. I thought of doing America's True Beauties but we have a competition that weekend in Myrte Beach.

i don't normally watch this show, but this video showed up on my facebook newsfeed today and i may consider watching just for this child :p

The little girl Heaven who was on the episode with this girl was a doll. This kid seems to enjoy pageants but her mom is a little mean.

Are you on about the one with Ashlynn and Breanne Sterling? Breanne (the brat) won nothing if I can remember and Ashlynn ended up winning the Directors choice award. I couldnt believe how a parent could favourite one of her children so much over the other!

To quote that witch of a mother "Breanne does look a lot like mommie* and is probably the prettiest of the five" "Breanne stands out because she is more outgoing and fun and Ashlynn is just Ashlynn." I hope Dad watched that episode and took Mom to task for that. IMHO, if she is so self absorbed she can't see that what she is doing is wrong, he needs to put a stop to the pageants completely.

*excuse me while I gag

There are a few who only win at UR and Eden Wood is one of them!!! I agree Mia is a doll and would do well in circuit pageants. Her mom is a PSYCHO!!!! I would love to take my girls to Texas to compete but it is too far. I thought of doing America's True Beauties but we have a competition that weekend in Myrte Beach.
Yes ,UR is rigged to high heaven! I was so glad we didn't compete there and saved over $2500! Never again, will I go back there....Not even to watch! Moms like Mia's mom are the ones who make us all look bad! If you ever do get to TX, let me know! Kiana and I would love to see you and the girls! Actually we are going to be moving back to TN, hopefully in the next year or so and TN is a lot closer than TX! Maybe we can meet up them! BTW, ATB is a great system! We went last year just to watch and loved it!

Now like with everything kids are involved in, there are some crazy pageant moms, that make it hard for the rest of us, but there are some crazy cheer moms, that make it hard for the rest of us cheer moms! Think about if T&T did a spinoff with the most extreme cheer moms...can you imagine what people would think of us cheer moms?! Lol

Going through some old threads and found this.... you've jinxed us, armycheermom !! It's happening!

Back