OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay, I'm going to incriminate myself and say that I've been both a pageant mom and cheer mom, fairly normal and drama-phobic on both sides (aside from maybe an addiction to this board), but I'm going to have to say that there is way more drama and craziness in cheer than there ever was in pageants. It might be that it is easier to avoid in pageants because you can choose who you associate with and, in cheer, you're kinda stuck with the other parents in your program. I'm a team mom this year and have had to deal with more crazy in the past few months than we ever had in 2 years in pageants.

All that aside, I can't wait until the Chicago episode coming up this season! My CP's old pageant friends are all in this episode, they're following a girl we know, and a daughter of one of my friends won Grand Supreme in the pageant they filmed.

DiamondGrafixPhotoShoot2-14-09018.jpg

My former pageant princess. ;) Age 4

aww, your daughter is darling! i think she looks perfect- right amount of makeup and everything.

it kind of irks me when the little girls have so much makeup on that they look like mini 18 year olds. and then the amount of money that goes into it! woo, 800 dollars for a dress they'll wear twice is a little crazy.

We never went overboard with the makeup. I think she wears more for cheer than she ever wore for pageants! (The makeup in the photo is photoshoot makeup, so a little heavier than stage makeup). I'm a big believer in little girls looking like little girls. I would never spend that much on a dress either. The dress in the photo was $100 on Ebay. I also sew, so I made a lot of her other outfits. I think I drove some of the other moms crazy after a while, because I made most of her clothes, did her hair and makeup, took and retouched a lot of her photos, and she won, a lot. It is possible to do pageants for a lot less money, but we also never competed higher than the state level.

Yesss I love this show! I have no idea why, guess it's a guilty pleasure hahaha... And I have no idea how the baby won, either.

i thought that little 8 year old that didnt win that thought she was, was SO rude. & my favorite on the show is Eden Wood! i love when she says "I rocked that stage" :)

YES! i looove eden! she's hilarious!
but i thought the 8-year old Danielle, was.. just rude
cute in looks for sure- but i could not handle her ego.
she was talking to another girl and was just randomly "Okay, i'm done with you" ahahha!
Makenzie.. im scared for her mom in the future!

McKenzie had excellent language skills and vocabulary for a 4 year old. Its unfortunate that she still used a pacifier..and it was evident by looking at her teeth that she needs to let it go. ASAP

Makenzie drove me absolutely craazzzyyy!
I really liked daisy and i forgot the other ones name! she was adorable though!

I've ALWAYS thought a cheer version of toddlers and tiara's would be a hit. I'd love to produce that show!
KikiD22, your daughter is beautiful! And actually looks normal, not like a plastic barbie
Oh and my favorite is Kinley Rice :)

Back