OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay, I'm going to incriminate myself and say that I've been both a pageant mom and cheer mom, fairly normal and drama-phobic on both sides (aside from maybe an addiction to this board), but I'm going to have to say that there is way more drama and craziness in cheer than there ever was in pageants. It might be that it is easier to avoid in pageants because you can choose who you associate with and, in cheer, you're kinda stuck with the other parents in your program. I'm a team mom this year and have had to deal with more crazy in the past few months than we ever had in 2 years in pageants.

All that aside, I can't wait until the Chicago episode coming up this season! My CP's old pageant friends are all in this episode, they're following a girl we know, and a daughter of one of my friends won Grand Supreme in the pageant they filmed.

DiamondGrafixPhotoShoot2-14-09018.jpg

My former pageant princess. ;) Age 4
your daughter is the receptionist at the orthopedic by the homework room's favorite cheerleader at the gym! hahaha because she always would go to her and say, i can't reach the sink. so she'd need help in the bathroom hahaha. everyone loves your daughter so much. she's sooo cute.

I love it! We don't have pageants in the UK, or not that I know of anyway. I find it hilarious how the mums all sit there saying how their daughters aren't spoilt then spend thousands on a dress. The kids are hilarious though

WE DO:D I've entered one ahahha! Erm they're not like America's though, they're more like modelling comps:] x

"leave me aloooone, im not doing this people!"

ahahha!
"pftt. you are driving me nuts"

my favorite was in the newer episode, her mom was talking about how excited she was to be going to the pageant and in the background you hear makenzie whisper "im not goooooing"
hahahah on the TLC youtube page they have a thing "the return of makenzie" and her mom is like, lets do your nails! and she goes, IM.NOT.DOING.MY.NAILS.ON.THAT.SHOW.

personally, i love this show. although, some kids can be very bratty, and are rude, they still look cute when they go on stage!

I HATED this mom! She completely favored the one daughter who was a little brat! I felt so bad for the other twin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORE4IRotBQ&feature=channel

agrred!!! i remeber watching this epsiode and i had to record it to show to my mum it was that terrbile! i havent watched the clip so im persuming its the same one, but where her dress was ripped and her mum went i have a new dress for brianne, your will ahve to be cut!!!

but anyway i love this show, ive been catching up with all the old series, because the UK are always behind. they repeat it twice a day here so i record them all :)

have to say as much as im obsessed with this show, i prefer Little Miss Perfect <3

Makenzie's mom must be on some serious drugs to be able to put up with her.
I feel so bad for Ashlynn. Her mom needs to get slapped.
Aside from that, I love this show. My sister and I used to do pageants so it's fun to see what they're like now.

Where can i watch this? is it available for download? or in youtube?

Back