All-Star Too Many Boys On The Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If there is Integrity in the USASF they will strip their title and everyone who tries to do it in the future

also just a thought... wasn't it a tie in this div with gymtyme? If so, the company may have done that to further investigate the situation... but then again it shouldn't have to be investigated if it is proven. I don't know but like I said above If there is Integrity the right thing will be done.

also just a thought... wasn't it a tie in this div with gymtyme? If so, the company may have done that to further investigate the situation... but then again it shouldn't have to be investigated if it is proven. I don't know but like I said above If there is Integrity the right thing will be done.

Not sure what you mean by investigation. Just go watch the video and count boys. It wasn't just Bangkok... ps. It was every international team. They all brought their ICU team.

Not sure what you mean by investigation. Just go watch the video and count boys. It wasn't just Bangkok... ps. It was every international team. They all brought their ICU team.
Thats why I said ..."But then again it shouldn't be investigated if it is proven", which it is proven so Integrity is not be used in this situation

Hmmmm, do you think maybe that is why they announced a tie for first? (i.e. doing the right thing on one hand and avoiding international controversy on the other?)

Hmmmm, do you think maybe that is why they announced a tie for first? (i.e. doing the right thing on one hand and avoiding international controversy on the other?)

If it was legitimately a tie... like they actually had the same score because they both earned the same score... im not sure it was the right thing?

If it was legitimately a tie... like they actually had the same score because they both earned the same score... im not sure it was the right thing?
Not the "right thing" in my book either, but just trying to figure out what their rationale could be for ignoring such a blatant rules violation.

Not the "right thing" in my book either, but just trying to figure out what their rationale could be for ignoring such a blatant rules violation.

How do you explain to all these international teams competing that you screwed up? Big time?

Rules are rules. Pretty discouraging when something as clear as the number of males on a team isn't enforced. Really isn't much gray area there.

And perhaps there needs to be a clear consequence to breaking the rule (is it a deduction, DQ, ???)

Additionally, I am guessing that for every international team that didn't follow the rules there were many more that did (and I am specifically talking non US teams), how is it fair to those teams. They have been chasing the US teams and seem to be making real progress (at least in the 3 years that I've been to worlds), must be hard for them to see teams with extra boys out score and out place them. (Sorry if I am rambling a bit...)

Kingston believe me I am all about integrity and trying to change this sport... I have pissed off a lot of people over this past year b/c they are not following rules etc... but I know if I do piss people off then this industry will be better off in the long run.
I have been an all-star coach/owner for 15 years now and have seen the good, the bad and the Ugly... and to much ugly lately. I will continue to call people out and piss people off until people respect the rules.
But...
One good thing I see in this industry is people that are feed up with all the Bull are stepping up and also calling these people out that break the rules.
If everyone would just start calling the rule breakers out then we all would feel more comfortable going to compete and running a great industry!

Could this explain the tie? I am not trying to go into "conspiracy theories", but could it have been a way for the judges to have not called out Bangkok for breaking the rules (if the judges for whatever reason felt they couldn't) while not penalizing Gymtyme that performed with an obvious disadvantage. Not saying it would be right, if that were the rationale - just sitting here speculating.

lol I would say this is the first time anyone has called Gymtyme at a disadvantaged!

Guess one answer is a BIG catch 22. Let US teams NOT trim their teams and see what the judges think. That's probably the fastest way to get it resolved when there is rule bending involved. Sucks but it probably is. I HATE when rules are ignored.:mad: Why go through all the bother of making up the packet to sign then?

wow i never even realized it till you brought this up how many guys did they have 14? they did do really good though i was even happy for them but weird it got allowed to compete with more

lol I would say this is the first time anyone has called Gymtyme at a disadvantaged!

True. Though for another team to tie them and GT was not allowed to have the same amount of boys I do consider it a disadvantage.

Back