All-Star Top 10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If Kentucky had to lose, I'm glad it was to a team coached by David. There aren't enough good things that can be said about that guy. Plus it keeps the streak of winning teams being coached by former Kentucky cheerleaders.
Agreed, David is a heck of a guy!

10.Halloween- mine was great :)
9.Finnally getting to go to Panama City Beach. ( i always go to destin) :)
8. Alabama getting to go to the national championship :D ROLL TIDE!
7.Starting to get my full back (correctly) after hurting my back :)
6.Paid Bid to Worlds :)
5.Finding out my sister has a brain tumor :oops: (not cancerous though) thank goodness!
4.Winning NCA & Cheersport :D
3.Hurting my Back- real bad :oops:
2.Meeting Maddie Gardner :D :D :D :D
1. 5 in the World <3 Spicy Rays!!!! :rays:

icequeen , my Aunt Edith lives in WI and she can put her foot in some grits! She'll hook you up ;)

10. This family bonding party in May... It was one of those nights were you could just say that you loved life.

9. Having my dad move an hour away from me with his fiancé, my sister and my step sister.

8. Having my first dance with a boy.

7. Getting three new tumbling skills in a week!

6. A concert called summer jam... It was good and bad. I went with one of my good friends Hannah and we were in the second row. Tons of my favorite artists were there and I even caught a drum stick from vanilla ice! What was bad about it was my dad was passing the arena and as he was, he called me to tell me he got engaged the night before... My parents divorce hadn't even been finalized for a month.

5. Going on my first real vacation to the Bahamas!

4. Going on a camping trip with the youth group at my church over the summer.

3. Today I went ice skating for the first time in my life and with three of my friends from cheer. It was so much fun. I fell down three times... Ha.

2. Finding out I get to go to soulfest in 2012 and see three of my favorite artists in the world which are Jamie Grace, Switchfoot AND my all time favorite tobyMac!!!!!!!!

1. I met some amazing people this year. One person in particular that has changed me a lot for the better. I met him through my church and he basically has had a really positive output on my life.

icequeen , my Aunt Edith lives in WI and she can put her foot in some grits! She'll hook you up ;)

lol. Our first morning of training there the cooks were trying to be nice and give us a taste of home but they baked the grits in the oven:eek:. They were terrible, long story short our cooks gave them cooking lessons on grits. A month later they were edible not great. We did however give them a taste of gumbo before we left. Nobody cooks like Louisiana people minus me:)

LSU is my second favorite SEC team. I was at a competition that day, imagine that, and got a call from my boss saying whatever I do, make sure I do not turn on Sportscenter.

My list only has 5 right now:

5. Having my 1st 2 bacon topped donuts. The Oreo topped peanut butter donut wasn't bad either.
4. Meeting new people. (Raymond & Kristi come to mind).
3. Getting to know the people I already knew better (Miggy, Sarah Smith, Kingston, Jameel & Jibreel Rayam, and Matt Goldberg come to mind).
2. David & Kendall getting married.
1. Josh & (College Cheer Guide) Kat having a baby. (I like babies more than weddings).

I love LSU football and Im a huge fan of UK basketball and cheerleading. I tried to go to UK but my mom wasnt having it.

10. Graduating high school!
9. not competing at worlds my senior year because we didn't have enough people for a level five team.
8. loosing the owner of my gym for 11 years to cancer.
7. becoming a coach
6. finding out my grandfather was cancer free<3
5. coming to the realization that if i have fun with my team and we do our best. winning doesn't mean as much as you thought it did.
4. feeling so confident one day that i could do my standing back then landed on my face:p i don't think i'll ever live that down !
3. i realized how hard coaches really do work for their teams!
2. crying my eyes out when my best friend from 2nd grade moved from new york to nebraska :(
1. waking up everyday to my amazing family, friends, and boyfriend :)

1. Starting my senior year in high school.
  2. Getting accepted into all of the colleges I applied to
  3. Getting my full
  4. Having my first birthday, second thanksgiving, and second Christmas without my Grandma Linda. It hasn't gotten any easier.
  5. Visiting my "Grandma on the house('s)"(childhood name for her) grave on Christmas day. I haven never bawled so much in my life. I just hope I've made her proud.
  6. Getting asked to a dance in a cute way for the first time!
  7. Getting my first...and second...iPhone
  8. Having my old neighbor/"dad"/my best friend Jessica's ex boyfriend/good friend of mine die in a motorcycle accident. When my mom woke me up to tell me, I couldn't move. I cried for three hours to the point where it made me sick. I'm currently wearing one of the bracelets we had made to help raise money to offset funeral costs. Rest in Paradise Rainey<3
  9. My best friend Kelsey's good friend committed suicide. I didn't know the girl very well but she was beautiful, smart, and such a genuinely sweet person. I went to the memorial service to be there for her. I couldn't stop crying. This wonderful girl was somebody's best friend/sister and I can't imagine losing my best friend or my little sister to something like this. Rest in Peace Becca<3
  10. Deciding what i want to do with the rest of my life. I decided I want to be an early childhood special education teacher. I currently am in an Educational Internship Program with my school and I get to work with he Special Education students everyday. Those kids are the best thing to ever happen to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life teaching them.

1. Seeing all my favorite bands in concert this past year

2. Getting the opportunity for a few teams in our gym to take a "surprise" trip to world cup and have bucky work with our teams.

3. Jamfest Indy. Although my team didn't win it was still an amazing weekend for our gym. Our level 5 team won the small limited division and we ended up getting "complete program award" at the Jammy Awards.

4. Surviving and doing really well my first year of college

5. My team winning battle at the capitol. I feel like everything just came together with our team that weekend and winning was just icing on the cake.

6. Worlds 2011. Seriously one of my favorite weekends ever. I got to go with 2 of my best friends on the team and my stunt group which made it even better.

7. Ending my cheerleading career with one of the best teams i could ask for.

8. Becoming a coach this season. I definitely miss being able to cheer but i'm glad i still get to be involved in the sport.

9. All the people i got to meet this past year

10. i cant think of another at the moment lol...

hmm let's see...

10. my mom being diagnosed with lymphoma (technically nov.2010, but treatment lasted all year and is still ongoing.)

9. me being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and hashimoto's thyroiditis with hypothyroidism.

8. being asked to be the godmother of my cousins future child !! (she's due in may) :D

7. finally getting a 4.0 this past semester in college.

6. finding out i'll be missing cum laude by 0.01 when i graduate :( not that it's a huge deal, but i made it my goal and i didn't achieve it.

5. being a bridesmaid in two weddings.. my cousin's and my step-sister's!

4. deciding what i want to do for the rest of my life, and i couldn't be happier. (i decided a little late and it may not be easy to achieve all of my goals, but i will in due time. #determined.)

3. getting a fantastic internship where i get to work with disabled people and run a nutrition program all in one :)

2. celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday with her, and celebrating her and my grandfather's 60th wedding anniversary. truly special moments.

1. spending my summer traveling through greece, italy, turkey, croatia, and montenegro. seriously the most amazing experience of my life and i will never forget it. so thankful for every second of that trip.

1. Becoming a Hawai'i Pacific Cheerleader
  2. Surviving my first semester of college
  3. Going to Worlds 2011
  4. Going through a season without any major injuries (knock on wood)
  5. Making all of my new friends and losing some old ones.
  6. Graduating High School.
  7. Growing up and living on my own 5,000 miles away from home.
  8. Learning to ride a moped. (It's really not as easy as it looks haha :confused:)
  9. Learning that "This too shall pass"
  10. Getting to celebrate another birthday with great friends and family :)

1. Graduating Highschool
2. Im so thankful to had been apart of Team Texas last season
3. Adjusting/Accepting life even though its been hell
4. Being able to continue coaching at the small gym i learned everything from
5. Meeting so many fierce boarders at Worlds & competing at cheersport for the first time ever!
6. Meeting lots of Cali people at NCA & sitting front and center while elite performed <3
7. Surviving my first semester of college
8. Ill never forget my first time ever performing in a ca uniform
9. Flying by myself for the first time ever this year
10. One moment i will never forget is watching Maryland Marlins perform for the 4th time at worlds. Watching them reminded me why i fell in love with this sport <3

In no particular order...

1. Getting promoted at work

2. U.S. Finals - CP's mini Level 2 team competed thirty minutes after their sweet little point dancer, point jumper, and last pass suffered a traumatic elbow fracture during warmups. She was rushed off to the hospital in an ambulance (while a team of 6-9 year olds watched) and admitted to surgery almost immediately (three hours from home). The team did not have time to rework the routine and did their very best. CP learned some very important life lessons that day.

3. Switching to a new cheer program when our other gym closed. So far so good! Also seeing a major change in CP's skills - much tighter, sharper and stronger - major improvement from age six to age seven and mini2 to youth2

4. Having the opportunity to visit the set of The Office in LA during filming and meeting several cast and crew members. Also got to be an extra on the set (although I was cut) and knew who the new boss was before the season premiere.

5. Seeing Foo Fighters in concert with my husband :)

6. Exercising and eating healthy - still motivated and its been four months

7. Shopping at Kitson in Santa Monica (LOVE THAT STORE)

8. My four year old son's first T-ball game. He hit the ball after no less than 10 attempts and ran to the pitcher's mound instead of first. By the end of the season was hitting the ball on the first try and making it home no problem! :)

9. CP landing her tuck on the wedge, and attempting it on the floor (knee landing) but at least she was brave enough to try!

10. My four year old son learned to swim :)

Back