All-Star Top 10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10. Mom officially being cancer-free!
9. Joining the Fierce Board - my alter-ego is SO big...y'all have no idea...
8. Meeting the most amazing people on the boards, and letting the select few into my real life. It's been an honor meeting and learning about all of you. XOXO
7. Watching my cp go from a shaky level 3 flyer to freaking.amazing.
6. Just-a-Razzi family vacation.
5. NACP
4. Learning that when everything in life goes to complete doo doo, it's always for a positive outcome.
3. Goes with #4 - Trusting that the Lord will take me through everything He takes me to.
2. Realizing that support comes in all shapes and sizes, like a bra.
1. Bling Team Mom jacket.

10. PEA iniation
9. my job..love my babies <3
8 .tearing a ligament in my ankle and telling my orthopedic hes gonna have to wait:p
7. Worlds 2011 :( not placing top ten, my concussion, getting spit on at the parks
6.Worlds 2011 :D meeting new people, my team, placing top 5 in semis, the arena
5. Turning 18!
4. Coaching the special needs team at TEXAS, seriously make my day everytime i see them :)
3. Day 2 of NCA <3
2. Making RED again
1. Having my family and friends with me through all of ^ and more. so blessed

10. JamU in Louisville. Met cupieqt and her staff and had a blast. Hearing Brad Habermel's thoughts on how to choreograph routines and learning chroreo from Eric Little was definitely a trip too.
9. Trip to NYC for a wedding, the Lion King, and a trip to Craft restaurant. Gah, I could totally live there if I had the balls to move to a big city.
8. Watching my cheer girls get new skills left and right- hopefully moving up some levels next year.
7. Getting better at balancing my regular life with my cheer life- I have such great friends and family.
6. Seeing my Juniors team grow up. So many of these kids were on my youth 1 as newbies a few years ago- so glad they love this sport as much as I do.
5. Watching Fury (Senior 3) get Grand Champs and a paid bid to the US Finals. Those girls dealt with so much parent drama and so many athletes quitting or not being committed last year- I am so glad that we're off to a much better start.
4. Changing my focus with my teams- no more stress about the win. I am happy with deduction free routines, and it has changed the energy in our gym for the better. I feel like it's electric in there.
3. Getting up the courage to finally go back to school and getting straight A's this semester.
2. Celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary with my husband (who is the sweetest and most understanding guy ever- you have to be to deal with my crazy schedule.
1. Finding out that I'm pregnant, and watching everyone's reaction when they find out. Will have to convince my cheer girls that I will not be naming this baby Shelgan.

10. JamU in Louisville. Met cupieqt and her staff and had a blast. Hearing Brad Habermel's thoughts on how to choreograph routines and learning chroreo from Eric Little was definitely a trip too.
9. Trip to NYC for a wedding, the Lion King, and a trip to Craft restaurant. Gah, I could totally live there if I had the balls to move to a big city.
8. Watching my cheer girls get new skills left and right- hopefully moving up some levels next year.
7. Getting better at balancing my regular life with my cheer life- I have such great friends and family.
6. Seeing my Juniors team grow up. So many of these kids were on my youth 1 as newbies a few years ago- so glad they love this sport as much as I do.
5. Watching Fury (Senior 3) get Grand Champs and a paid bid to the US Finals. Those girls dealt with so much parent drama and so many athletes quitting or not being committed last year- I am so glad that we're off to a much better start.
4. Changing my focus with my teams- no more stress about the win. I am happy with deduction free routines, and it has changed the energy in our gym for the better. I feel like it's electric in there.
3. Getting up the courage to finally go back to school and getting straight A's this semester.
2. Celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary with my husband (who is the sweetest and most understanding guy ever- you have to be to deal with my crazy schedule.
1. Finding out that I'm pregnant, and watching everyone's reaction when they find out. Will have to convince my cheer girls that I will not be naming this baby Shelgan.

JamU was SO much fun!!! and yes, yes, yes that is exactly what I did this year and it's proven to be quite effective for us too!

AND OMG!!! Yay! did I know about this already???? Congratulations!!!

10. Going to Disneyland/California for the first time after coming from Iraq with my family.
9. Getting to swim in the Persian Gulf in Qatar while on my pass.
8. Shopping in the mall in Qatar that has a river flowing through it. I want to go back soon.
7. Looking out the window during Hurricane Andrew and having the second floor of our apartment flood.
6. Dealing with Hurricane Rita right after Katrina.
5. Surviving Hurricane Katrina and having to spend 4 months in New orleans doing recovery.
4. Having to deal with Hurricane Gustav after making it home from Iraq
3. Getting my little Morkie Ryleigh who thinks he is human. (Please dont tell him that he is a dog);)
2. Finding out I was being deployed and meeting some of my closest friends and finding out that people in Wisconsin can't cook grits. :oops:
1. Taking my nephew to Disney World and Universal Studios for the first time even do it rained we have a great time.

After going through this list I realize I need a life.

Probably not. We just started telling people. :)
Sara and I can both tell you....it ain't easy! But OMG they're amazing little humans that make everything worthwhile. I'm so happy for you!

*invest in some "protection" for comps...you'll be wetting your pants lol!

Aww wait I have more.

10. Watching Nastia win the all around in 2008, I cried hard.
9. Watching LSU beat Kentucky in 2002 with the bluegrass miracle.
8. LSU losing to Arkansas that same season and I cried then too.
7. LSU making my blood pressure rise against Tenn last season. I had to drive through the neighborhood to avoid watching the end.
6. Nick Saban announcing he was leaving. Who leaves Tiger Stadium?:confused:
5. Rushing home from church to watch UCA nationals on ESPN
4. Getting up at 3am to follow LSU/Ohio State play while in Iraq in 2007.
3. Watch the LSU/Kentucky game in Kuwait with some Kentucky soldiers til 5am and having LSU lose.
2. Being at work during the SEC championship and seeing the whole ER go crazy when LSU won. 13-0
1. Counting down til the BCS championship in New Orleans. Cant get here soon enough.

Aww wait I have more.

7. LSU making my blood pressure rise against Tenn last season. I had to drive through the neighborhood to avoid watching the end.
3. Watch the LSU/Kentucky game in Kuwait with some Kentucky soldiers til 5am and having LSU lose.
2. Being at work during the SEC championship and seeing the whole ER go crazy when LSU won. 13-0
1. Counting down til the BCS championship in New Orleans. Cant get here soon enough.
Roll Tide!!!;)

Aww wait I have more.

I could have gone without #9,

Roll Tide!!!;)

but I do hope they beat Bama.

No particular order... Mostly all good tho =)

10. Getting out ofmy cast for my broken hand in January and finally getting all my tumbling back by march.
9. Loosing my spots in the routine because of said injury
8. Getting my 1st 4.0 semester in college in the spring (my second to last semester!)
7. getting another 4.0 this semester!
6. Graduating from the University of Maryland with a B.S. in Physiology & Neurobiology!
5. Seeing LSU going undefeated this year!
4. Working my butt off over the summer and sharing point for the opening, dance, and jumps!
3. Starting to coach all-star this season (love my sr3 girls!)
2.being there for my amazing nephew's birth,along with all of his 1sts (roll,crawl,situp,stand and walk!)
1. Bringing in the new year with my boyfriend! (haven't had a chance to do that in 2years!)

I added #3 even do it was heart breaking. Geaux Tigers

LSU is my second favorite SEC team. I was at a competition that day, imagine that, and got a call from my boss saying whatever I do, make sure I do not turn on Sportscenter.

My list only has 5 right now:

5. Having my 1st 2 bacon topped donuts. The Oreo topped peanut butter donut wasn't bad either.
4. Meeting new people. (Raymond & Kristi come to mind).
3. Getting to know the people I already knew better (Miggy, Sarah Smith, Kingston, Jameel & Jibreel Rayam, and Matt Goldberg come to mind).
2. David & Kendall getting married.
1. Josh & (College Cheer Guide) Kat having a baby. (I like babies more than weddings).

Your just bitter about last year at UCA ;) UK still holds the dynasty in cheer but when it comes to football BAMA all day everyday!

If Kentucky had to lose, I'm glad it was to a team coached by David. There aren't enough good things that can be said about that guy. Plus it keeps the streak of winning teams being coached by former Kentucky cheerleaders.

Back