All-Star Top 10

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No particular order, but probably one of the worst years of my life (I've had worse things happen, but good God this year was just one thing after another:

1. Seeing my daughter lose 4 friends to suicide in less than 3 months, and then a 5th in a drive by shooting meant for someone else - on his birthday. I can't describe the effects these events have had on her and who she is. :(
2. Ended a relationship that I thought was "real" - and having my heart broken making me feel (and probably act) like a teenager. Humiliating...but very educational.:(
3. Meeting Mamarazzi - who has become by far one of my closest friends and I will forever remember the S#!+ we've been through this year and how we got through it all together. Without her I don't know what I would have done.:kiss:
4. Vacation with Mamarazzi ! Wooooo hooooooooo! Probably the best part of my year. :cheering:
5. Went back to my hometown after being away for 20 years. Had an amazing time and got to see old friends and where my mother is buried. Very bittersweet trip. :):(
6. Made lots of friends on Fierceboard and some of them have become friends in real life! I'm so glad I found this place...where I can fight battles where it seems we will fight to the death...and still be friends the next day. :starwars:
7. MY DAUGHTER GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! 7 months early because we switched to home/online schooling. :chestbump:
8. Spent my first Christmas without my kids since they were born. I was supposed to go to Paris with my sister so the kids headed off to grandma's house for xmas, but my job rejected my request for time off. (see #10 for why this is now 100 times more annoying...):banghead:
9. My sister's cat died the day after Christmas - I know...doesn't seem like a big deal, but that cat was HER LIFE (like a child...) so it's a pretty deal around here.:eek:
10. And now...thanks to my boss, JUST IN TIME for the end of the year I have managed to squeak in a last second entry for this year: Lost my job. :help:

10. going to myrtle beach;p
9. finding out im going to worlds 2012<3
8. having an another undefeated season
7. getting good gradesc;
6. opening up cheer shirts..lmfao how sad
5. going camping<3
4. winning jamfest super nationals for the 4/5th time..i forget;o
3. winning cheersport nationals!
2. watching F5..baha i didnt know what to put;p
1. the jamfest super national Schuyler came out...<3

in no particular order:
1) FINALLY getting to go on a cruise with my hubby after talking about it for 25 years.
2) my BELOVED UCONN HUSKIES winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!
3) getting to coach my beautiful senior red girls & watching them become an amazing senior 3 team.
4) meeting so many fierce boarders!
5) winning BATC and being grand champs!
6) meeting up with & becoming friends with hot cheer even though we were competing against each other.
7) having my entire family become coaches....my husband & son both coach basketball, my middle daughter coaches all stars with me, and now my youngest who finally aged out of cheering is in her first year coaching the youth team in our gym.
8) having Bucky come and work with our teams yesterday. he has to be the nicest, sweetest kid & soooo talented!!
9) getting the most amazing music again this year thanks to the man......JR!!!
10) after many years of coaching, STILL having the passion for all stars & LOVING every crazy minute of it!!

No particular order...
1) Going to Cheersport for the 1st time. This also includes: running around like a maniac, feeling like a psycho tweeter, and meeting ACEDAD but being too shy to say hi to anyone else.
2) Not failing out of spring semester, which was probably the most stupid semester of my life.
3) Changing my major to something I don't hate during fall semester, which resulted in a considerably higher GPA.
4) Seeing 30 Seconds to Mars in concert.
4) My annual summer trip to Martha's Vineyard.
5) Turning 21.
6) Boston winning the Stanley Cup. I'm not even a huge hockey fan but it was fun going out and stuffs with my new 21 year old self.
7) Getting tickets to see Coldplay next summer for Christmas.
8) Reading The Hunger Games... lol
9) Finding out my aunt and 2 cousins are moving to PA.
10) Watching my sisters get a bid, but not being able to go to Worlds.
Aaaand ya I think that's it. This list would probably be completely different if you asked me tomorrow haha

1. Competing In Disneys companywide lifeguard competition and placing in top 10 (yes Im that good at saving people and junk ;))
2. Deciding to move to Nashville Tn. in April! (Primetyme Phoenix make room for me next season ;))
3. Fully (or almost fully) converting to Apple products (got'em all but the iphone)
4. Finding out I'm gonna be an uncle (Uncle Dave :D)
5. Meeting the Cake Boss (He was on vacation and I was at work...but that didn't stop me at all)
6. Buying my new car (all by myself :D..#bigkidstatus)
7. My weekend trips to Florida State University (the best times I don't remember :rolleyes:)
8. My Red Sox breaking my heart (and the yankees throwing a 7 run lead :banghead:)
9. My favorite Tsubabies at worlds giving me heart palpitations
10.All the time spend with my loving family and friends (love them <3)

Back