All-Star Top Gun O4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does top gun keep their boys hidden in a cubby hole or...? I will never understand how they seem to have an unlimited amount of guys in their program!

they look great for throwing that together in 3 practices! can't wait to see them at u.s. spirit nationals! will ioc6 & tg naples be there again this year?
i6 and O4 will be at US Spirit but not the Southwest program.

does top gun keep their boys hidden in a cubby hole or...? I will never understand how they seem to have an unlimited amount of guys in their program!
LOL, the current guys on O4 come from a plethora of places:
Level 3-4 Graduated TG Athletes
Hip Hop and Jazz Dancers who have had to choose between cheer or dance bc of Worlds regulations.
And even a few former World Champions who were looking for a less time consuming commitment.

Don't listen to @Drkilluzionz, they grow them in the basement under the spring floor. Coach feeds them a raw vegetable only diet, puts them thru insanity 5 times a day, and takes them outside in intervals to tan.

love the idea for this division. My daughter is a former level 5 who's been injured and not tumbling for about a year now. She's just getting back and hoping to go to U of Miami. She was not sure she could get on a top gun open 5 team but this division would be perfect! :)

Have you brought the idea up to any gym owners in your area?

No I have not, I was saying that more of like a wishful thinking type of thing hahh. Between work, grad school, and paying for my loans, finding the time and money to cheer (and get back in shape for cheer :eek:) would be pretty impossible for me at the moment! Maybe someday down the road...

Does anyone know what competitions are going to have an IO4 division???
This is where coaches have to be proactive and decide where they'd like the team to exhibit at. I knew US Spirit and COA had a great deal of Florida teams in attendance and would get our O4 some good exposure so I called the companies, spoke to them about the division and the best thing is...THEY GET TO GO FOR FREE!!!

The USASF made a statement about the trial here:
http://usasf.net/news/?id=252

This is where coaches have to be proactive and decide where they'd like the team to exhibit at. I knew US Spirit and COA had a great deal of Florida teams in attendance and would get our O4 some good exposure so I called the companies, spoke to them about the division and the best thing is...THEY GET TO GO FOR FREE!!!

The USASF made a statement about the trial here:
http://usasf.net/news/?id=252
I really appreciate all you're doing. I'm hoping once you get out there and other teams (who may not be on the board) see it done well, they'll be inspired to start their own. I hope those who still want to compete but are daunted by the task of level 6 see this division as the blessing it is..for people who were like me and not really level 6 ready.

I really appreciate all you're doing. I'm hoping once you get out there and other teams (who may not be on the board) see it done well, they'll be inspired to start their own. I hope those who still want to compete but are daunted by the task of level 6 see this division as the blessing it is..for people who were like me and not really level 6 ready.
Thank You, I really push it for the athletes who've always wanted to keep going but cant. I know I'm not crazy and when the idea began surfacing there were at least 15 gyms advertising it or already holding placements and now they've all gone silent :-/

Thank You, I really push it for the athletes who've always wanted to keep going but cant. I know I'm not crazy and when the idea began surfacing there were at least 15 gyms advertising it or already holding placements and now they've all gone silent :-/

I think its a great idea! If i lived near TG i would do it in a heart beat... and being less of a commitment then level 5 or 6 is another positive (at least for me)

Back