All-Star Top Gun O4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this would be a great division. Especially for international teams who aren't ready for level 5/6 but want the opportunity to compete internationally.
And if I ever move back to the States, I'm moving somewhere with an IO4 team! :)

Here is our O4 team we've added two mans to our routine and sped up tumbling sorry a little crazy(the filming that is)

Here is HotCheer's Open 4, not our best performance but the most recent one I could find

YESSSS!!!

I love to see the O4's out and about...

We only have one performance left and to be honest every time we get around to choreographing a dance something comes up to the point where now I'd just rather end in pyramid lol.

In the rhetoric the USASF released earlier they made mention of the Open 4 division when referring to the open teams so I take that as a good sign.

Im just going to say, its very hard to be an open team these days. Our team loves the level 6 pyramids, can hit basic partner stunts, and only a few tumble... Cant there be a 6.3.2 division?! Id say we would be a tad better at partners, but theyre adults. Full practices are hard to have.

Back