All-Star Top Gun Uniform Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm fairly certain that I saw nipple in some of those.

There's no fairly certain about it....oh my I'd be so upset if I were the girl in the picture I saw
redface.png

Oh....my....

TG uniforms might be fairly appropriate when standing around, but in action..OMG. I pray this uniform will be reconsidered for further wear...I am almost offended by some of the action shots. Lotta lotta lotta cleavage.

I have to second this. After I saw the first picture, I can't say I was a fan, but I wasn't bothered by it. When it comes to the design itself, to each his own. After looking at some of those action shots, I can't understand how anyone could feel comfortable wearing that while performing. There's just not enough support and coverage for a team of older girls.

nice knowing ya, @jerseygirl...
Yeah, i'm preparing to get torn apart for that one. I could have posted all the revealing pictures I found but there are children on these boards. The point I think that ALL of us are trying to prove is that these uniforms don't APPEAR to be very practical. Ultimately, the decision to keep these uniforms is up to Top Gun.

Yeah, i'm preparing to get torn apart for that one. I could have posted all the revealing pictures I found but there are children on these boards. The point I think that ALL of us are trying to prove is that these uniforms don't APPEAR to be very practical. Ultimately, the decision to keep these uniforms is up to Top Gun.
I'll stand behind you if people try to rip you a new one. Good for you for not choosing the more revealing photos, just trying to provide some evidence that they aren't very practical.

Um...the photographers at action moments would beg to differ I believe.

I said the competition. All of you stalkers who take the time to go through every picture on action moments, who by the way, take the pictures for the athletes of the team and not members of the Boards!

Is it just me, or do those shoe covers make it look like they all have ankle braces on?
Watching girls yank on their tops constantly during that routine is so distracting and awkward.

I'll stand behind you if people try to rip you a new one. Good for you for not choosing the more revealing photos, just trying to provide some evidence that they aren't very practical.

Agreed, there were some where you, without even looking hard for it, saw what the FCC would deem in need of a blur or a black line.

I said the competition. All of you stalkers who take the time to go through every picture on action moments, who by the way, take the pictures for the athletes of the team and not members of the Boards!
I wouldn't really say the people who went through the photos are stalkers. If we stole passwords to log on or hacked onto accounts then maybe. But...they are on the internet free for the world to see. With these uniforms being so groundbreaking and causing such a stir, it's common curiosity that people want to see how they worked during a performance

rvnblue said:
All of you stalkers

Stalkers.. Cheer fans .. is there a difference? We were merely proving a point. If they were ONLY meant for the team to look at they would be password protected with a password given to each gym.

I wouldn't really say the people who went through the photos are stalkers. If we stole passwords to log on or hacked onto accounts then maybe. But...they are on the internet free for the world to see. With these uniforms being so groundbreaking and causing such a stir, it's common curiosity that people want to see how they worked during a performance
Agreed.

listen i don't mean to be rude, but they ARE the ones who performed in them (comfortably according to people in this thread)..

1. Everyone who competes in a competition expects pictures to be taken of them, and TG is certainly no stranger to national publicity.
2. How long have you been on this board...lol? You should know most people like to watch videos and look at pics of cheerleading....
3. Hopefully the point made will cause them to reconsider their uniform prior to their next competition.

Back