All-Star Uca Allstar National Championships - March 10-11 Orlando/disney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they have a bid deceleration thing here? I think last year it went to division winners first, then by score (like NCA).

So incredibly irritated with this schedule right now. I really hope that they make some changes before next week. Wondering why some divisions were split large/small, and Mini 1 was left with 14 teams despite the fact that I know there are large teams in the mix.

I realize that there is no way to make everybody happy but IMO having level 3 at Indiana Jones is a hassle. . .

I agree, there's not much that can be done about the venues, but the way they split the two venues both days is a hassle. Some of our Mini 2 families also have kids on Youth 3, and they perform at the same time at two different venues. On Sunday though, our 5 Mini 1/Mini 2 crossovers have 20 minutes to get from their Mini 2 performance at Indiana Jones to their Mini 1 warm-ups at Jostens. Umm...

So incredibly irritated with this schedule right now. I really hope that they make some changes before next week. Wondering why some divisions were split large/small, and Mini 1 was left with 14 teams despite the fact that I know there are large teams in the mix.
UCA follows the USASF rules for division splitting. So if there are at least two large teams or two small teams, they should split them. Sometimes teams register in the wrong division or it gets mixed up somewhere - if there are at least two large teams, give them time to sort it out.

I know GymTyme is large. What are the other mini teams that are large?

UCA follows the USASF rules for division splitting. So if there are at least two large teams or two small teams, they should split them. Sometimes teams register in the wrong division or it gets mixed up somewhere - if there are at least two large teams, give them time to sort it out.

I know GymTyme is large. What are the other mini teams that are large?
GymTyme is definitely large. I thought Python Allstars was too, but they are just a big small team. There may only be one large team, but I definitely think there's the possibility of a large gym/small gym split. I looked through the entire schedule. Mini 1 is officially the biggest division in the competition. There are a few divisions with 13 teams, but Mini 1 is the biggest with 14.

Aviator SSrCoed 5 Blue Angels are chillin out on the tour bus on their way to UCA as I type :)

I live in Tampa & for the past two weekends i've been in Orlando & next weekend i'll be there but the one weekend of UCA i'm not there </3

Hey are most teams allowed to visit the theme parks on Thursday, Friday before the competition or Saturday/Sunday during competition.

Back