High School UCA Nationals 2022

LittleMissA17

Original Poster
Sep 21, 2015
Empire State
Role:
Retired From Cheer
It's that time of year! UCA nationals is this coming weekend!

Order of competition:

Block schedule:

To everyone in their last week of practices, may you have perfect full outs and nobody gets injured or sick.

May you have a smooth flight, good practices at the all star resort, and a weekend where you achieve your goals, whether it be your first time at nationals or you're aiming for a white jacket. And to the coaches, take a well deserved nap after this weekend ends! GOOD LUCK!!! :D

Reactions: CheerItFullOut
Apr 14, 2017
Role:
Coach
I spent the last few days warming up for UCA by watching UDA, which falls on the weekend before. My sister and I breathlessly watched a friend’s daughter win two white jackets at her first Nationals. In honor of her, I give you their super cute rock-themed jazz routine:

This routine took third somehow (it’s unclear how you beat full squad turns into aerials but whatever), but they won game day and pom. So not a bad weekend at all for your first time out.

Reactions: catlady
Apr 14, 2017
Role:
Coach
I wish Varsity still did the "free" videos. They made a UDA vault full of amazing routines, including a prop division routine! (I've only seen this division at USA dance nationals.)

I remember when you could watch routines from any comp all the way back to 2007. With sound. What a time to be alive.