High School UCA Nationals 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 21, 2015
It's that time of year! UCA nationals is this coming weekend!

Order of competition:

Block schedule:

To everyone in their last week of practices, may you have perfect full outs and nobody gets injured or sick.

May you have a smooth flight, good practices at the all star resort, and a weekend where you achieve your goals, whether it be your first time at nationals or you're aiming for a white jacket. And to the coaches, take a well deserved nap after this weekend ends! GOOD LUCK!!! :D

I spent the last few days warming up for UCA by watching UDA, which falls on the weekend before. My sister and I breathlessly watched a friend’s daughter win two white jackets at her first Nationals. In honor of her, I give you their super cute rock-themed jazz routine:

This routine took third somehow (it’s unclear how you beat full squad turns into aerials but whatever), but they won game day and pom. So not a bad weekend at all for your first time out.

I read that Coral Reef High School won Large Varsity Jazz and was second in Large Varsity Hip-Hop and the Cudettes are a coed dance team and not an all-girl team like most dance teams.

I read that Coral Reef High School won Large Varsity Jazz and was second in Large Varsity Hip-Hop and the Cudettes are a coed dance team and not an all-girl team like most dance teams.

Yeah I guess UDA is pretty lax when it comes to coed teams. There are no separate AG/Coed divisions; you must have who you have.

Back