All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my 8th or 9th year going, and the weather has been different almost every year!! But usually it is warm, definitely swimming and tanning weather!

last year was our first year and it rained thursday and friday.. :( it was about mid 60's the whole time we were there but then again everyone said that was freakishly cold for that time of the year.

I was coincidentally in Orlando over UCA weekend last year and everyone that lived down there said it was so cold even though it was in the 60s, low 70s. Definitely a lot nicer than New England weather this time of year so I couldn't complain!! But it's currently 78 degrees there right now, so it looks like they are having a much warmer winter ;)

Last year was definitely a freak thing. I have been going to this comp for almost ten years, and like coachTSC said, usually it is warm and wonderful!

It has been really warm lately
biggrin.png
some days up to 80 - so I would think it would still be that way for UCA.

word is its set to be out tomorrow,
can't wait
I really hope so! I am getting rather anxious, started refreshing the page once every hour. This is one area I wish UCA would be more like Cheersport and NCA - please post the day/time you plan to post your schedule so we can all stop watching your page like hawks.

Back