All-Star Uca N'nals Sevierville Tn Dec 1-2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's what the one day our 5 went to last year was like. My kids are dreading it f this one is the same way. They hate competing with lights on. Says it sucks the energy and excitement out of it and makes them feel like we're back at the janky gym that competed in high school venues. I hope this is done a bit better.

Based on how my teams did, I agree. Dead times a million! The only one that had any energy was my J2, and that was because they had mistakes the previous weekend and were SO determined to hit. Otherwise, they just couldn't get into it... They could see their parents sitting right in front of them and stared the entire routine. It was painful. Haha

Our lv 5 won the one in Greensboro last year but there were no individual prizes that I remember. I think it was jut a trophy. I was hoping a two day we have to travel for might be a little more complementary :)
yeahh, I think all our teams but maybe S2 won in Gboro last year; that one's an annual for us. I just hope they bump up the prizes a little bit, and seeing as they got medals last week that's an improvement!

I'm pretty sure from my previous experience that this one has stage lights. I know for a fact that it is a raised stage. The only thing I remember getting is a trophy and a little gift pack.
there are also 2 stages if i'm remembering correctly... one that starts off as HS/MS with dead mat and eventually turns into the dance stage on one side of the building, and the other side of the building has the all-star floor. It's not the greatest competition in the world but everything is usually organized pretty well and they have a good selection of event sweatshirts and tshirts and things. I'll probably go just because it's close! 12stepCheermom alexamarysouza maybe we can meet up!

there are also 2 stages if i'm remembering correctly... one that starts off as HS/MS with dead mat and eventually turns into the dance stage on one side of the building, and the other side of the building has the all-star floor. It's not the greatest competition in the world but everything is usually organized pretty well and they have a good selection of event sweatshirts and tshirts and things. I'll probably go just because it's close! 12stepCheermom alexamarysouza maybe we can meet up!
oh ok. I honestly think the only reason my gym's going is for the Summit Bids...holy grail of 1 full paid lol..

First UCA for my kids and so far not feelin' it....if you advertise you're going to post your performance order on Monday the 26th....please post it on Monday the 26th.

Been checking the site all day. The only thing that's been up is the performance order for the weekend of 11/17-18.

I was about to post about this! Their website is extremely difficult to navigate and I don't believe the schedule is up like they advertised it would be.. Someone help?

Well, it's 10am the day after they said theyd post and I still can't find the performance order :(

oh they're supposed to be coed? I saw it and I was disappointed there weren't many teams in the division :( they should keep them there!!
Most assuredly coed. You dont want to see my dons hairy legs in a skirt ;) Sorry 'bout that.

Back