All-Star Uca N'nals Sevierville Tn Dec 1-2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2011
Who will be going?
Carolina Spirit Athletics will be bringing-
Mini 1 (not 100% sure if they're going actually.)
Youth Large 2
Junior Large 4
Senior Large 2
Senior Large 3
Senior Coed Large 4

Who will be going?
Carolina Spirit Athletics will be bringing-
Mini 1 (not 100% sure if they're going actually.)
Youth Large 2
Junior Large 4
Senior Large 2
Senior Large 3
Senior Coed Large 4
Well be there. Looks like LrgJ4 is the only place were head to head. Im pretty sure our Y2 is small. We're bringing the whole program.

have yall been to this competition before?
Nope. We used to visit Jammy (shivers) in Gatlinburg on this same weekend but we'd dropped that one a while back and it's not even there anymore. We did a UCA regional in Greensboro last year with our level 5, but the whole program hasn't been to a UCA competition and none of us have been to this one.

I can say I was underwhelmed by the UCA in greensboro. The production was non existent and my kids hate competing in a lit arena...they like it dark with the stage lights etc. Not sure if this will be set up like the Greensboro one or not, but we have to take our Large J4 and our Large S4 to qualify to take them to Orlando later this year and Gatlinburg's festival of lights is that weekend so it's a good time to be in the mountains.

Beware of ice fog if you come through the Pisgah National Forest though...it's stunningly beautiful in that slide-off-the-side-of-the-mountain-and-die kind of way. I believe we'll take I-40 this time ;)

Nope. We used to visit Jammy (shivers) in Gatlinburg on this same weekend but we'd dropped that one a while back and it's not even there anymore. We did a UCA regional in Greensboro last year with our level 5, but the whole program hasn't been to a UCA competition and none of us have been to this one.

I can say I was underwhelmed by the UCA in greensboro. The production was non existent and my kids hate competing in a lit arena...they like it dark with the stage lights etc. Not sure if this will be set up like the Greensboro one or not, but we have to take our Large J4 and our Large S4 to qualify to take them to Orlando later this year and Gatlinburg's festival of lights is that weekend so it's a good time to be in the mountains.

Beware of ice fog if you come through the Pisgah National Forest though...it's stunningly beautiful in that slide-off-the-side-of-the-mountain-and-die kind of way. I believe we'll take I-40 this time ;)
Oh yeah, we used to go to Jammy in Gatlinburg. The fog is crazy! But yeah I agree with the whole lit arena scenario, I absolutely can't stand it when there's a lit arena. If it's a regional it's semi-ok, but for a national competition, it best be dark and on a raised stage!
I think that's the reason we're going to this one, for the Summit bids. This comp is only giving 1 paid and 5 at large, so I hope it's worth it. I really want to go to the summit, so if we can't get a bid here, hopefully we can later in the season.

Oh yeah, we used to go to Jammy in Gatlinburg. The fog is crazy! But yeah I agree with the whole lit arena scenario, I absolutely can't stand it when there's a lit arena. If it's a regional it's semi-ok, but for a national competition, it best be dark and on a raised stage!
I think that's the reason we're going to this one, for the Summit bids. This comp is only giving 1 paid and 5 at large, so I hope it's worth it. I really want to go to the summit, so if we can't get a bid here, hopefully we can later in the season.
Good Luck! We're not doing the summit but it will be fun to see who gets the bids. If you all are anything like last year, you'll definitely be in contention. I'm assuming the sick J3 you had is now your J4. Have you competed anywhere yet?

Good Luck! We're not doing the summit but it will be fun to see who gets the bids. If you all are anything like last year, you'll definitely be in contention. I'm assuming the sick J3 you had is now your J4. Have you competed anywhere yet?
I hope we are! Yeah, Dazzle is now J4, and better than ever. SC4 & S3 are looking great! We're doing well on 3 but 4 is lacking consistency. And then there's S2 & Y2, whom are both struggling. But hey...S2 has a fierce point dancer if I say so myself lol. ;) And no, we haven't competed yet. Our first competition is this weekend, UCA Gboro

I hope we are! Yeah, Dazzle is now J4, and better than ever. SC4 & S3 are looking great! We're doing well on 3 but 4 is lacking consistency. And then there's S2 & Y2, whom are both struggling. But hey...S2 has a fierce point dancer if I say so myself lol. ;) And no, we haven't competed yet. Our first competition is this weekend, UCA Gboro
Lemme know how you guys do! Look forward to seeing you rock it out this year :)

Ok, so I'm looking online and I don't see anywhere on UCAs site where it says what they win, if they win. Medals? Tee shirts? Hoodies? Jackets? Kazoos? what?

It's a two day competition so I would think they'd get something more than a "see you in Orlando!" Anybody know what the prizes are for teams that win their division? Just wondering.

Ok, so I'm looking online and I don't see anywhere on UCAs site where it says what they win, if they win. Medals? Tee shirts? Hoodies? Jackets? Kazoos? what?

It's a two day competition so I would think they'd get something more than a "see you in Orlando!" Anybody know what the prizes are for teams that win their division? Just wondering.
that's the reason I asked if yall had gone before, lol. I was wondering, and UCA doesn't seem to like posting prizes on their pages...you'd think they would though; more advertisement, but no...UCA's gotta be all complicated on us haha.

that's the reason I asked if yall had gone before, lol. I was wondering, and UCA doesn't seem to like posting prizes on their pages...you'd think they would though; more advertisement, but no...UCA's gotta be all complicated on us haha.
Our lv 5 won the one in Greensboro last year but there were no individual prizes that I remember. I think it was jut a trophy. I was hoping a two day we have to travel for might be a little more complementary :)

Our lv 5 won the one in Greensboro last year but there were no individual prizes that I remember. I think it was jut a trophy. I was hoping a two day we have to travel for might be a little more complementary :)

We just went to a very cheap UCA Regional last weekend. All of the kids got a small medal after coming off the floor, along with a little gift pack (razor, nail polish, girly things) and a trading pin. At awards, they gave trophies to top three and a banner to the winner. The production was nadda and the lights were on, but it was also very small, cheap to attend, and had good scoring. Overall, I thought it was worth it. I'm going to assume a two day will be a little bit bigger and better, but that's what the one day was like.

We just went to a very cheap UCA Regional last weekend. All of the kids got a small medal after coming off the floor, along with a little gift pack (razor, nail polish, girly things) and a trading pin. At awards, they gave trophies to top three and a banner to the winner. The production was nadda and the lights were on, but it was also very small, cheap to attend, and had good scoring. Overall, I thought it was worth it. I'm going to assume a two day will be a little bit bigger and better, but that's what the one day was like.
That's what the one day our 5 went to last year was like. My kids are dreading it f this one is the same way. They hate competing with lights on. Says it sucks the energy and excitement out of it and makes them feel like we're back at the janky gym that competed in high school venues. I hope this is done a bit better.

Back