All-Star Uca N'nals Sevierville Tn Dec 1-2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

alexamarysouza They have another link up where teams have been shuffled around but we're still not right. Our coed team is still listed in all girl and our Lrg Sr 2 still isn't on the schedule.

when I click on the schedule it comes up with only the school teams
ETA clicked on the link above!
I went back to the same page I found that one at. You have to go to UCA.varsity.com then click on Allstar information and then "online search and registration" then scroll down the list a bit and click on the smoky mountains Christmas link. It's on the right side. There are now two links to the performance order.

alexamarysouza our senior 2 is on the schedule now. It's small senior two (it was large last year, couldn't remember) and our sr3 is still not coed in the schedule, but unless they're actually going to make us compete all girl when there's a coed division....and we have 4 guys...which I'm sure they won't....just know that team is actually not one you'll meet on the mat.

alexamarysouza I stand corrected. We are the only large coed team (the other four are small) so we are competing in the large all girl division with you. Apparently they divide on size first and coed/all girl next. Not sure how I feel about that on either side, but it is what it is. See you this weekend.

alexamarysouza I stand corrected. We are the only large coed team (the other four are small) so we are competing in the large all girl division with you. Apparently they divide on size first and coed/all girl next. Not sure how I feel about that on either side, but it is what it is. See you this weekend.
Oh ok. Well I understand why yall would be upset about that! At least it won't be a competition where you'll automatically win though. I always hated that. I'm excited myself to see how we stand against yall!!

Oh ok. Well I understand why yall would be upset about that! At least it won't be a competition where you'll automatically win though. I always hated that. I'm excited myself to see how we stand against yall!!
Can't wait to tell my son ;) I think I'll start with..."we need to get you fitted for your skirt this weekend..."

That will go over well. :)

What's the point if priority seating when multiple random teams are just camped out without any direction to move? And yes, if you're camped out...in the front row....and you're not there for our team...glare at me all you want....the air horn, cow bell, whistle AND stadium horn are coming out and I don't care how loud it is in your ear.

#endrant

UCA query number two....finger nail polish as a gift? Why? Already witnessed one uniform catastrophe with a broken bottle of neon green. Oye.

Back