High School Uca Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What team do you coach? I'll give you some play by plays:)
I coach East Ridge high school in MN. We've only been around for a couple years, its a brand new high school. We're medium varsity... hence all my interest in that division.

Do you have a twitter??

I coach East Ridge high school in MN. We've only been around for a couple years, its a brand new high school. We're medium varsity... hence all my interest in that division.

Do you have a twitter??
Cool:) I have a video of some of the teams you'd be against cuz they came to the comp we held and they filmed it for tv. I can give you the link to it if you want
Yup it's @HannnahhhBanana

Cool:) I have a video of some of the teams you'd be against cuz they came to the comp we held and they filmed it for tv. I can give you the link to it if you want
Yup it's @HannnahhhBanana
yeah thatd be great. we're taking over this thread with our convo haha PM me the link? and i'll follow you if you tweet about milwaukee!

UCA high school nationals: Kamemahea, El Dorado, and North Laurel will be medium 1. Its gonna be tough this year! What about Medium 2?

MIWAUKEE REGIONAL RESULTS, well from what I can remember.
* = got a bid

LARGE JV
1). Menomonee Falls HS
2). Brookfield Central HS

Small Varsity
1). Wisconsin Lutheran*
2). Roseville*
3). Appleton North*
4). Menomonee Falls* <3
5). Brookfield Central
6). Germantown
7). Delavan Darien
I have videos of all small varsity (except brook central) if anyone is interesrted.

MEDIUM VARSITY
1). Hamiton*
2). New Berlin Eisenhower*
Not sure about 3rd, 4th, & 5th but I know they didnt get bids.

SUPER VARSITY
1). Edina*
2). Greendale*

LARGE VARSITY COED
1). Sun Praire

SMALL VARSITY NONTUMBLE
1). Lakeville North*

And I'm pretty sure Minnetonka got a bid too, can't remember to divison, I think medium non tumble?

sun praire got a bid, I think you just forgot the * next to them.

Oh yeah, Sub prairie got a bid, forgot the star thing, sorry about that.

Back