High School Uca Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone going to the UCA comp. that's being held at mall of america?

Anyone going to the UCA comp. that's being held at mall of america?
My team is not competing. Lack of warm up space, hectic atmosphere, unsecured place for our things, and the HUGE entry fee made it not a possibility. Could be fun for a team from out of town though. But my kids go to MOA every weekend, so its kind of lost its appeal. I'll be there watching though! I plan on getting there early with a pillow to sit on :) i'd be happy to tweet/ update on any teams you'd like to hear about!

My team is not competing. Lack of warm up space, hectic atmosphere, unsecured place for our things, and the HUGE entry fee made it not a possibility. Could be fun for a team from out of town though. But my kids go to MOA every weekend, so its kind of lost its appeal. I'll be there watching though! I plan on getting there early with a pillow to sit on :) i'd be happy to tweet/ update on any teams you'd like to hear about!
I hate the warm up space at MOA, its so dark in there! And you have to walk like a mile to where you compete. But I still think its a fun comp:)

Lakeville North went to non-tumble for the Milwaukee regional, which is suprising since the got first in MN....

On uca.varsity.com they have Lakeville North as placing 4th in small non tumbling and not even getting a bid...is this right? They got 2nd last year in Nationals in that division, what happened?

How did Minnetonka look? Anyone got a video? I know they always look sharp! Would love to have some feedback!

On uca.varsity.com they have Lakeville North as placing 4th in small non tumbling and not even getting a bid...is this right? They got 2nd last year in Nationals in that division, what happened?

How did Minnetonka look? Anyone got a video? I know they always look sharp! Would love to have some feedback!

Yeah my post you quoted was about 2011 regionals. I can't remember how they did at Milwaukee regionals this year. I do remember that they got new uniforms and that their girls are were real nice last year. I think maybe they dropped a stunt or too? Honestly I don't remember. I believe they competed at an earlier regionals in Minnesota so they might have already gotten a bid there. Again, I'm not even sure.

Minnetonka was awesome! They hit everything and were extremely sharp. I enjoyed watching them. I believe they did lots of full ups. Sorry, not of much help. I had been catching up with my old coach during parts of that division.

At Kutztown regionals Springfield Varsity got our bid!

First time trying to go to Nationals and going to this Regional, and we placed 2nd out of 10!

Back