OT Uganda Set To Pass Kill The Gays Bill

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
stupid trinity (not the holy one ;)) for making me miss this thread.

This bill just makes me sad. I know it was mentioned that they practice christianity in Uganda... sooo being gay is a sin, but so is killing people so that makes them just as wrong. if only they'd realize that. ::sighhhh::

also, new girl, you aren't going to make it around here with comments like that. we love our gays here :D.

anddd she reminds me of that leira (?) girl. the one with the stockings and a bible.

and this reminds me of her.

rk7or5.jpg

I just cant with this girl.

1) Saying you hate gays on a site where MORE THAN HALF of the people are gay is like swearing in church--nothing good will ever come out of it.

2) To say someone is ugly/you are ugly is like saying you think God's creation is ugly. God created everyone in this universe with his own plans in mind, and put every micrometer of detail into that person/thing one by one. So to say it's a sin to be gay is like saying God immediately sinned while making his own works of art. He made everyone and everything for a REASON, and because He wanted homosexuals, that is why they are here today. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to come on here and not only diss the gay community, but especially diss God. How do you think He feels about that? I, too, am a Christian, and I believe that one reason we are put onto the Earth is to attain happiness not only in life, but to find and share it with your significant other. If ones significant other just so happens to be of the same sex, then so be it. I sure as hell would rather see a homosexual being as happy as they have ever been than be with someone of the opposite sex and wondering why they are not happy.

Latest posts

Back