OT Uganda Set To Pass Kill The Gays Bill

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes. I live everyday in grace. I've never said it was the worst sin. It's just as bad as murder, pride, or pre-marital sex. But where do you draw the line of calling someone out who's living in sin and worrying about hurting someone's feelings. It's not judging, but caring about someone's spiritual health. Telling them what's right then praying God would radically change their life. :)
So you tell everyone that posts they're a sinner or do you reserve that care only the gay community?

Matthew 7:1-5

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Nope. I'm new on here. And this post hit a nerve.

I get that homosexuality is against your beliefs. There are many different denominations of Christianity, and all of us feel differently about certain things. However, by saying some of the things you've said/acting the way you have, you are going to anger some people in your life. Arguing against someone repeatedly on issues like this may not be the best thing to do. I know you may feel like it is your "right" to say stuff like this, but sometimes it may not be the best thing to say.
Also, you have mentioned many times that you sin, that we all do, but what determines that one sin is "worse" than another? Yes, we are all human, we all judge each other. We all say that someone else is worse than us in order to make ourselves feel good. But what determines that someone is better than someone else? From what I remember, there is nothing in the bible that lists sins from "best to worse". Our society has come up with the idea that if someone does something differently than us, then they are bad, and we need to "fix" them. But who are we to judge people on something they can't control?

Give me ONE good reason why I'm delusional. And it's not bc you have vengeance against God and Christianity. Hmm? Hmm?

Because you're preaching and following one of the most impossible things ever to have existed on Earth to prove. Secondly, you're downright stupid for doing it on a message board for a sport where many, if not most, of the male participants, and many female participants, are homosexual. Just as I do not come on here and expect everyone to feel the same way about my beliefs, you should not, and as much as you feel it is your duty to force your views upon everyone else, it's not. This is 2012 and more than ever the world is normally functioning under the respect for peoples' differing beliefs and this is why those practicing Christianity get lumped into one group of ignorant people who have zero respect for anyone who is at all different although their God tells them to have that respect. You are the type of person that is the reason that most people with religious beliefs are considered to be pretentious, ignorant, self-obsessed, and delusional. I'm not saying that this is true of all those who practice religion, but people like you are not helping the image that those who share the same or similar beliefs have.

Because you're preaching and following one of the most impossible things ever to have existed on Earth to prove. Secondly, you're downright stupid for doing it on a message board for a sport where many, if not most, of the male participants, and many female participants, are homosexual. Just as I do not come on here and expect everyone to feel the same way about my beliefs, you should not, and as much as you feel it is your duty to force your views upon everyone else, it's not. This is 2012 and more than ever the world is normally functioning under the respect for peoples' differing beliefs and this is why those practicing Christianity get lumped into one group of ignorant people who have zero respect for anyone who is at all different although their God tells them to have that respect. You are the type of person that is the reason that most people with religious beliefs are considered to be pretentious, ignorant, self-obsessed, and delusional. I'm not saying that this is true of all those who practice religion, but people like you are not helping the image that those who share the same or similar beliefs have.

EDITED..........Is he kidding me?

any of those things. Respect and love are two very different things. You don't know me, you'll never know me because you're so closed-minded, and you are in no position as a God-loving person to say who is good for mankind and who is not. Under your religious beliefs, is God not the only one who can judge you? My understanding of religion may be brief, but I'm almost positive that's a large part of it. I'm done validating your ignorance, stupidity, and uselessness with responses. You are someone who will never be changed, and I feel bad for you because there is so much beauty in people you'd never expect to find such beauty in, including gay men and women.

Latest posts

Back