All-Star Uh Oh....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

..Not to be 'That Girl', but right now there are only 2-3 or so high-scoring moves in group stunt level 5, and they are: full ups, tick tocks, double ups (which are technically a full up-type element)..and...and...oh wait. There really aren't more than that that are legal, are there? Apparently somebody invented a ballup 360 whotsitaswhatsher, but those aren't 'cool' anymore. You can try new variations of those, aka add more spins (successful hitting clean-wise, we seem to have stopped at 1 1/2 at most) more tocks..but in terms of 'Oh my good tick tocks AGAIN'- more tocking will, in fact, up their score in a probably more hittable way than more spin would. You'd be hard-pressed to find a very CLEAN, solid, TEAM of girls doing a 99% hitting double up..

As far as originally goes, trust me ITS OUT THERE! Teams just have to think outside of the box and be creative. I think doing a million tick tocks is the easy way out. If you want to see original stunts this season watch out for Stingrays Orange and Smoke! I have never seen these stunts performed before and difficulty is intense. I commend them for thinking outside of the box this year.

As far as originally goes, trust me ITS OUT THERE! Teams just have to think outside of the box and be creative. I think doing a million tick tocks is the easy way out. If you want to see original stunts this season watch out for Stingrays Orange and Smoke! I have never seen these stunts performed before and difficulty is intense. I commend them for thinking outside of the box this year.

amen to that.

While I do love Orange, original stunts isn't the first thing that pops into my head when I think of them. Hopefully they'll bring something new and fresh to the mat this year. (though I did like their pyramid for a small team).

While I do love Orange, original stunts isn't the first thing that pops into my head when I think of them. Hopefully they'll bring something new and fresh to the mat this year. (though I did like their pyramid for a small team).

he was talking about this year and not years past! theyre doing some cool things this year!

Lol..
It's not that serious people. Why does this seem like a shocker to some of you? It's called closed practices. If your team is a top competitor and you kindly let people watch your team practice, expect them to be on the internet. Expect it and except it.

I agree 110%, but if someone asks you to remove something, it shouldn't be something you just say "you should expect this"--out of respect for that person, it's best to honor their request.

I agree 110%, but if someone asks you to remove something, it shouldn't be something you just say "you should expect this"--out of respect for that person, it's best to honor their request.

Well unless it's illegal, which I'm pretty sure it isn't. Or unless you're held at gun point to delete it off youtube, there's no need for anyone to delete the videos. "Respect" for a person isn't necessarily felt throughout every fan. Obviously whoever shared the tape in the first place had no respect for their coach/gym owner or whatever. No need to come on the boards and throw a pity party when the problem originated in-house...

Well unless it's illegal, which I'm pretty sure it isn't. Or unless you're held at gun point to delete it off youtube, there's no need for anyone to delete the videos. "Respect" for a person isn't necessarily felt throughout every fan. Obviously whoever shared the tape in the first place had no respect for their coach/gym owner or whatever. No need to come on the boards and throw a pity party when the problem originated in-house...

Thank you!

If your gym is open for anyone to come in and watch, you have nothing to complain about. That's just my opinion. It would be nice to think that any video would be removed in the honor of someones request, but this is real life...situations don't always work out that way. And oh how I love the way people rush to the boards to see a new video of their favorite team, then turn around and complain because the video got posted. Really guys?..

Latest posts

Back