Uk Cheer Competition Season 14-15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ill be gone by then :( I'm only here till June.
One of our major nationals is in Nottingham at the end of March but tickets might sell out as it is very popular. There is also a couple in Birmingham as @Helen uk uni cheer mentioned. FC is in two weeks but again popular and then Legacy in March (I think) which could be good, dependent on who is going. LG Arena in Birmingham practically has it's own station on a major line.

Heart of England at LG Arena in Birmingham is probably your best bet- it's only a regional but still packed full of amazing teams!

Indigo and Black were the performances of the day for me! So good. Also have to give it up for my old team Jade! - they sold that routine and their 1st place and grand champion award was very well deserved!

Indigo and Black were the performances of the day for me! So good. Also have to give it up for my old team Jade! - they sold that routine and their 1st place and grand champion award was very well deserved!

Oh no i missed Jade! Really wish id seen rose too, heard there was a lot of sass!

Good luck to everyone competing at university nationals tomorrow and Heart of England Sunday!! Hopefully will some people there. My team doesnt have uniform yet so we are in our bright orange practice t shirts!

We came second in open ag3 - had the same raw score as first place but lost on deductions (which was totally fair!) our hip hop and level 4 SG won, AG3 SG got 2nd and coed SG3 came 4th, so really good weekend!

Loved the arena and all the staff and teams were super friendly! Think they should go back to a two day comp or cap the teams though as didnt like the set up for awards etc (which they had to do like that to keep the comp going) and I know our stunt groups found their set up difficult to perform to as felt like no one was really there except them and judges (people could only watch from the side).

Looking at the starshot pics they look great quality so am excited to see them all up! All in all I thought it was a good comp just had far too many teams there for a one day event. Also not a real fan of the new scoring system but that's not FCs fault!

Back