Uk Cheer Competition Season 14-15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We came second in open ag3 - had the same raw score as first place but lost on deductions (which was totally fair!) our hip hop and level 4 SG won, AG3 SG got 2nd and coed SG3 came 4th, so really good weekend!

Loved the arena and all the staff and teams were super friendly! Think they should go back to a two day comp or cap the teams though as didnt like the set up for awards etc (which they had to do like that to keep the comp going) and I know our stunt groups found their set up difficult to perform to as felt like no one was really there except them and judges (people could only watch from the side).

Looking at the starshot pics they look great quality so am excited to see them all up! All in all I thought it was a good comp just had far too many teams there for a one day event. Also not a real fan of the new scoring system but that's not FCs fault!

Oh awesome well done!! I think I saw you guys in warm ups for open 3? Yeah I totally agree about awards they were so odd and there was no atmosphere like there usually is with awards? I haven't seen how we did on the scoresheet but I'm interested to find out x

Well done to everyone who competed this weekend! Cardiff did so well with 2nd and 4th place finishes at Uni Nationals, such a proud alum

@RS_Amie I thought rising stars were meant to be at this comp?

It was such a long day @KayleighCoco I saw quite a lot of your team at around 10am fast alseep up in the stands

I felt so sorry for the people that competed early in the morning and then competed in the evening especially with the comp running late!

It was such a long day @KayleighCoco I saw quite a lot of your team at around 10am fast alseep up in the stands

I felt so sorry for the people that competed early in the morning and then competed in the evening especially with the comp running late!
We had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances. Though I heard all about the issues with warm ups and awards so maybe it was for the best? Sad I didn't get to meet people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances. Though I heard all about the issues with warm ups and awards so maybe it was for the best? Sad I didn't get to meet people!

Put it this way I hope someone from legacy was there and took notes on how not to do it ready for when they have their comp at the same venue next month. It ran over an hour late and unfortunately there were high volume of injuries due to wait quite a while after warm ups to compete

Ha yes that was us! The girls were up at 4.30am as stunt groups were in at 6.40am and comp didnt end up competing till about 8pm so was a very tiring day! Never could understand how they can sleep with all the noise but was definitely happy they got some shut eye!

Put it this way I hope someone from legacy was there and took notes on how not to do it ready for when they have their comp at the same venue next month. It ran over an hour late and unfortunately there were high volume of injuries due to wait quite a while after warm ups to compete
We did Legacy in Newcastle and I found it really well run! Granted there weren't as many teams there but they were organised.

We did Legacy in Newcastle and I found it really well run! Granted there weren't as many teams there but they were organised.

I'm really excited for legacy apparently there are quite a few teams competing but I dont know who is in senior 1. HoE was a tough day and I really hope they listen to the feedback because it just wasn't as good as the normally are

I'm really excited for legacy apparently there are quite a few teams competing but I dont know who is in senior 1. HoE was a tough day and I really hope they listen to the feedback because it just wasn't as good as the normally are
I know there's Ultimate Spirit Allstars, been around two years. I won't say whether they are good or bad because I used to help coach them so I am biased! They came first at JF but that was November...

I know there's Ultimate Spirit Allstars, been around two years. I won't say whether they are good or bad because I used to help coach them so I am biased! They came first at JF but that was November...

Ive heard of them they are from wrexham right? I hope we will do better at legacy we just need to clean but considering its was most of the teams first ever cheer comp we did quite well

Ultimate Spirit are a great squad, I love watching them. A couple of their coaches are on here, or at least used to be.

I'm doing Legacy in Birmingham, we did their first comp in Sheffield and LOVED it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ultimate Spirit are a great squad, I love watching them. A couple of their coaches are on here, or at least used to be.

I'm doing Legacy in Birmingham, we did their first comp in Sheffield and LOVED it!

Yay, see you there! [emoji3]

Really happy that we will be competing against at least 1 other team will make everyone work that much harder

Just seen this - no idea why I just randomly decided to log on today when I haven't in quite a while. I do coach Ultimate Spirit, we are from Ellesmere Port. Will be at Legacy Dream Extreme with youth, junior and senior and BCA Nationals with just seniors, we did FC Jungle Fever November just gone as we tend to compete relatively early on as we train all Summer. We've just been reworking anything in our routines that didn't quite fit since then. Really looking forward to Dream Extreme, should be a great day plus it's our junior teams first ever competition but also my first time taking 3 full teams to a competition so a little bit scary!

Really proud of all the teams for all the work they've done - so many great things have happened for us since we started and can't wait to hopefully finish the season in April on a high. I personally will probably also be at Jamfest Europe just because I do love that comp!

Last edited:
Back