All-Star Uniforms 21-22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw them in person at cheersport…not a fan. The laces and the lips make it look tacky. The pink is too pink. It’s like a bad Halloween costume for a college girl looking to hook up.

Okay I’m coming out from lurking because Top Gun posted this. Raise your hand if you feel personally victimized

<dons_asbestos_suit> In the grand scheme of things going on in the world at this moment, this is the least of my concerns. Believe it it not kids, et al., there’s way more to life than this. <awaiting_ASCII_flamethrowing>

<dons_asbestos_suit> In the grand scheme of things going on in the world at this moment, this is the least of my concerns. Believe it it not kids, et al., there’s way more to life than this. <awaiting_ASCII_flamethrowing>
I mean no disrespect, but there's always going to be a bigger issue going on in the world than youth sports. Good/happy life diversions from bad events is what keeps people sane. You came on here and responded, which in the scheme of war is frivolous, but I believe you needed that break....even if it was to tell us it was the least of your concerns. It's okay, and that includes kids that not only know there's more to life than cheer, but see it on SM non-stop when they aren't in school and doing sports.

Back