All-Star Uniforms 21-22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nope.

No to the little gloves.

No to the goat. I know it’s technically GOAT and I know Biles did it on her uni but your mascot is already a cat. One animal at a time.

Nope.

I LOVE them. Practical, not sure... But I'm in love with the design and the shorts. BUT I also could've done without the goat....

Pretty sure I'm going to need to see an unedited pic of them before I make a decision

Nope.

No to the little gloves.

No to the goat. I know it’s technically GOAT and I know Biles did it on her uni but your mascot is already a cat. One animal at a time.

Nope.

One of the teams at our gym had a really cool boxing/fight theme back in 2020, but luckily the uniforms were not like this!

My daughter's team is wearing the same uniforms they've had since 2015. It's really classy and athletic - a nice bit of sparkle on the shoulders and bra friendly. With the new full top requirement at worlds, they're adding a £6 black body suit from Amazon. My bank account is thankful 😁

I know I've said this before but I find it so incredibly wasteful (both the money and the materials involved) that some teams will get a brand new uniform (sometimes 2!) each year to match their theme or some other excuse. It's not like these teams are competing every weekend; the uniforms will get performed in, what, 10 times at most, just to be tossed aside for next year's uniform just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I don't like it.

Nope.

No to the little gloves.

Nope.

The mascot is a Jaguar..not a cat.

I've seen quite a few uniforms with lacing like this. I think one of the Cheer Athletics teams has lacing on their uniforms as well. I always just see caught and broken fingers, but I keep seeing this detail on unis, so maybe not--can anyone with experience weigh in?

I've seen quite a few uniforms with lacing like this. I think one of the Cheer Athletics teams has lacing on their uniforms as well. I always just see caught and broken fingers, but I keep seeing this detail on unis, so maybe not--can anyone with experience weigh in?

not a fan, and lady jags usually always has some nice uniforms. Too costume-y for me.

Back