All-Star Us Finals Providence

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USA wildcats is sending large youth 2, large senior 2, small junior 3, large senior 3, and small coed 4.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My large senior 3 is the first early session & my small junior 3 is the last session of the night.
Looks like a long day.....

Cp is 2nd session and last session. Which means up early and there all day. I booked a room for Saturday night in Providence but was really hoping I would not need to use it....:banghead:

http://www.theusfinals.com/USFDatab...ce General Schedule.pdf?TS=041714104045000000
My gym went last year and since my mom had to work I went with another family. We stayed in a hotel the night before because one of their kids was on a youth 2 team that had to meet at 8:30am. My actual team didn't perform until 10:30pm.. I was there for over 14 hours. It was the longest day ever.

My gym went last year and since my mom had to work I went with another family. We stayed in a hotel the night before because one of their kids was on a youth 2 team that had to meet at 8:30am. My actual team didn't perform until 10:30pm.. I was there for over 14 hours. It was the longest day ever.

That is a long day! And if I remember correctly, they were running about an hour behind last year pretty much from the second session on. Everytime they showed the video montage of all the teams before each award session I wanted to pull my hair out.

If my older daughter's team had gotten a paid bid, I think Sr4 is like the 2nd session so I guess I'm kind of fortunate we only have to go to the last session. It seems this year that a lot of competitions we have gone to have had bizarre schedules. My S4 cp was usually early in the day, and J4 late, when we first started allstar (3 years ago) it seemed as if the performance order stayed by level.

Northeast Elite out of Rochester, NY will be there with Tinys, Junior 2, Senior 3 and IOC5. It will be a long day for me since I coach J2 and Sr3 :p

If my older daughter's team had gotten a paid bid, I think Sr4 is like the 2nd session so I guess I'm kind of fortunate we only have to go to the last session. It seems this year that a lot of competitions we have gone to have had bizarre schedules. My S4 cp was usually early in the day, and J4 late, when we first started allstar (3 years ago) it seemed as if the performance order stayed by level.
I do not understand at all why they are starting the day with all the senior teams in sessions 1 & 2. I feel bad for any kid who was planning on taking the SAT that morning because now they definitely cannot.
I know what you mean about bizarre schedules - one of cp's teams has gotten the start and/or end of the day this whole season, so we then get stuck for the entire day. At least this is a 1-day. It's much harder to get through the second day of all-day at the competition.

I do not understand at all why they are starting the day with all the senior teams in sessions 1 & 2. I feel bad for any kid who was planning on taking the SAT that morning because now they definitely cannot.
I know what you mean about bizarre schedules - one of cp's teams has gotten the start and/or end of the day this whole season, so we then get stuck for the entire day. At least this is a 1-day. It's much harder to get through the second day of all-day at the competition.
They said because there are a lot of proms that night.

They said because there are a lot of proms that night.
Proms > SAT I guess. If it was my kid and that was the reason, I would not be too happy. It seems so early for prom, it is not until June where we are.

Back