All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely WAY more impressed with USA than the last 4-5 years ive attended. warm ups ran smoothly, with plenty of extra stretch/stunt mats for pre-warm up. staff was friendly and informed enough. and theres actually competition in a lot of divisions. im glad to see usa turning around. as of right now i dont know standings of most divisions, but i know Stealth Phoenix IOC6, Stealth Pink Lightning IO5, and Stealth Predators Large Sen Coed 3 are all in first. I believe Pink lightning is ranking 3rd for at large bids right now. I didnt get to watch teams today but heard most intl teams struggled today.

definitely WAY more impressed with USA than the last 4-5 years ive attended. warm ups ran smoothly, with plenty of extra stretch/stunt mats for pre-warm up. staff was friendly and informed enough. and theres actually competition in a lot of divisions. im glad to see usa turning around. as of right now i dont know standings of most divisions, but i know Stealth Phoenix IOC6, Stealth Pink Lightning IO5, and Stealth Predators Large Sen Coed 3 are all in first. I believe Pink lightning is ranking 3rd for at large bids right now. I didnt get to watch teams today but heard most intl teams struggled today.

I know this sched has changed so much and cheeergyms cant get a bid, how many team going for those bids? who's in line for the paid?

Back