OT Vacation Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Northern California is where I am and I love it. Good weather for the most part and you are close to so many fun places. I live like an hour and a half away from Tahoe, SF, and more :D

Jamaica is beautiful but I was in Mandeville most of the time which isn't near the water. I would love to go back to Montego Bay for awhile though! We only stayed there a day- and I've been twice and still didn't get enough. Its beautiful there.
My grandparents live in Boca Grande, Florida, which is a beach. ITS BEAUTIFUL. and it's never crowded. I'm not sure how pricing is there, or if there are any big hotels but if you're looking for a not-crowded getaway beach thats your place.
I've recently been going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee lately to go do random things with friends. If you have a week to stay and like the mountains, theres a ton of stuff-it's amazing in the fall when the leaves are changing. Theres a zillion stores, outlets, food places, Dollywood, Splash Country, Cades Cove, i think theres a drive up zoo now? And yesterday I went to this new place called "The Island"-its in pigeon forge. it has a margaritaville, dicks last resort, paula deen (restaurant or store... not sure) an arcade, a giant ferris wheel, fountains that are synched to music, a ton of little shops and in October "Margaritaville Hotel" is opening. Its going to be pretty awesome when all of the stores are put in and it's finished.

Jamaica is beautiful but I was in Mandeville most of the time which isn't near the water. I would love to go back to Montego Bay for awhile though! We only stayed there a day- and I've been twice and still didn't get enough. Its beautiful there.
My grandparents live in Boca Grande, Florida, which is a beach. ITS BEAUTIFUL. and it's never crowded. I'm not sure how pricing is there, or if there are any big hotels but if you're looking for a not-crowded getaway beach thats your place.
I've recently been going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee lately to go do random things with friends. If you have a week to stay and like the mountains, theres a ton of stuff-it's amazing in the fall when the leaves are changing. Theres a zillion stores, outlets, food places, Dollywood, Splash Country, Cades Cove, i think theres a drive up zoo now? And yesterday I went to this new place called "The Island"-its in pigeon forge. it has a margaritaville, dicks last resort, paula deen (restaurant or store... not sure) an arcade, a giant ferris wheel, fountains that are synched to music, a ton of little shops and in October "Margaritaville Hotel" is opening. Its going to be pretty awesome when all of the stores are put in and it's finished.
My sister-in-law went to Pigeon Forge last summer and they had a fantastic time. I think they may be planning on going back again this summer.

My family has a house on the island just north of Boca Grande and we always go to Boca Grande for dinner a few nights and the shopping. It's beautiful but super expensive. George Bush has a house there...so we get to watch his fireworks on New Year's Eve haha. I actually applied for a couple jobs there so I could live down there this summer but its their slow season so I didn't get any calls back :rolleyes:

Has anyone been to Fiji? I'm doing study abroad for three weeks there in January!

I got back earlier this morning from an EF tour with my MIL's school to Scotland, England, and Paris.

So jet lagged right now!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back