All-Star Watch Worlds Online?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you can on this site - Worlds Video on Demand

But I'm not sure what package you are supposed to purchase for the purpose of watching it live from your computer.

The $25 one says "LIVE - Live Video Stream, IOS Mobile Only" - not sure what the mobile thing means, we can only watch it on our phones?

The $35 one says "VOD - Five Years of Worlds Competition Videos "

If anyone could enlighten me that would be great! The FAQ section on their website is not working and there is no more description on the packages except what is listed above before you have to put your credit card details in. Hmmm...

so do they video jostens and the milkhouse? how do you watch both if they are live?

Does anyone know if the stream going to be live this year? Instead of an hour delay like previous years? And if so, do I then only need to buy the 25$ package?

I think you can on this site - Worlds Video on Demand

But I'm not sure what package you are supposed to purchase for the purpose of watching it live from your computer.

The $25 one says "LIVE - Live Video Stream, IOS Mobile Only" - not sure what the mobile thing means, we can only watch it on our phones?

The $35 one says "VOD - Five Years of Worlds Competition Videos "

If anyone could enlighten me that would be great! The FAQ section on their website is not working and there is no more description on the packages except what is listed above before you have to put your credit card details in. Hmmm...
There is a new option for $50 that you can use to watch live stream on PC or Mobile. it is a 1 year membership.

Back