What Are The Top 3 Tumbling Skills You Guys Would Want Tutorials For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 10, 2011
I'm planning on making back tucks my next one but I'm interested in what you guys want..

Tutorial will be similar to this one, let me know if there's anything I should do differently.

ok, will do, standing tucks will most likely be my next tutorial and I'll add a common error and drill section.

Anytime. Btw, I already have a tuck tutorial but its a little hard to read and understand so I'm making a new one in the next few weeks, but the old one may help a bit too, here's a link if you'd like to check it out.

I love these! Please post more because they make so much sense!
I love how each skill is split down into chapters and how you see the corrections in real time and slow motion, thank you so much! Id love some more tips on drills to correct errors in standing tucks?
Thanks again!

I love these! Please post more because they make so much sense!
I love how each skill is split down into chapters and how you see the corrections in real time and slow motion, thank you so much! Id love some more tips on drills to correct errors in standing tucks?
Thanks again!
Thanks so much, tucks will be my next tutorial, glad you like it :]

Very good tutorial! Thank you for sharing!
Do you have any advice on: how to speed up the back-handsprings, as in a three-double?

Very good tutorial! Thank you for sharing!
Do you have any advice on: how to speed up the back-handsprings, as in a three-double?
Thanks, well usually throwing your arms faster in the handsprings will flip you faster but do you have video so I can see if theres anything else that may be missing?

Back