What Are The Top 3 Tumbling Skills You Guys Would Want Tutorials For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched your video above of the back tuck and it had a lot of examples and tips I'm going to share with my cp later. She is finally working on her tucks now and they kinda suck ... Lol.

I posted a thread about it earlier and included a video of her and I got a couple people with good advice. Idk if you could add anything to it because it would be greatly appreciated..

Please excuse the explicit music lol
But it does show her several times and even in slow motion!!

I'm not sure what everyone else said but for me the biggest problem is her under cutting, you can see it really well in slow mo how her knees push forward as she's jumping, I have another tuck tutorial I'm editing now and should be ready by this weekend, I'll put in some good drills for under cutting :)

I'm not sure what everyone else said but for me the biggest problem is her under cutting, you can see it really well in slow mo how her knees push forward as she's jumping, I have another tuck tutorial I'm editing now and should be ready by this weekend, I'll put in some good drills for under cutting :)

Aww thank you so much!! I'll be so excited for the video! You are awesome!!

layouts/fulls for someone who is trying to correct "setting" problems...full was a low, slow mess requiring a dial back. layout body position is correctly hollowed out due to sheer power, but does not have full elevation because arms only go up part way like Frankenstein making it too difficult to twist all the way around for full. nothing seems to be clicking to fully lift arms, tried the up onto back on stack of mats, and a variety of other drills. now the new full drill with arms all the way up is causing an archy/whippy half to 3/4. HELP!!!!!!

layouts/fulls for someone who is trying to correct "setting" problems...full was a low, slow mess requiring a dial back. layout body position is correctly hollowed out due to sheer power, but does not have full elevation because arms only go up part way like Frankenstein making it too difficult to twist all the way around for full. nothing seems to be clicking to fully lift arms, tried the up onto back on stack of mats, and a variety of other drills. now the new full drill with arms all the way up is causing an archy/whippy half to 3/4. HELP!!!!!!
do you have video of this? I might be able to help if I could see it. I will make a twisting tut but they take a loooong time and I have a feeling the twisting one will take a bit longer than the rest..

Back