What Are The Top 3 Tumbling Skills You Guys Would Want Tutorials For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to see tutorials on side somis, suicides (because they're always performed wrong) and standing fulls :)

That back tuck tutorial was so great thanks so much! I think a really good tutorial on roundoffs would be helpful for a lot of people. It seems like such simple skill but it's so important to all running tumbling. I also think a tutorial on connecting skills (like roundoff 2 bhs or standing bhs tuck) would be great. Or one on aerials. Thanks so much!

Doubles!! Please. I've been wanting some advice from gymnastics coaches because they have gorgeous tumbling and can do triples and quads. I just want a double lol.

thanks great tutorials![/
That back tuck tutorial was so great thanks so much! I think a really good tutorial on roundoffs would be helpful for a lot of people. It seems like such simple skill but it's so important to all running tumbling. I also think a tutorial on connecting skills (like roundoff 2 bhs or standing bhs tuck) would be great. Or one on aerials. Thanks so much!
Thanks! a roundoff tutorial is a great idea, im just about to finish another back tuck vid and then I start on the roundoff one, thanks for the comment =]

I just watched your video above of the back tuck and it had a lot of examples and tips I'm going to share with my cp later. She is finally working on her tucks now and they kinda suck ... Lol.

I posted a thread about it earlier and included a video of her and I got a couple people with good advice. Idk if you could add anything to it because it would be greatly appreciated..

Please excuse the explicit music lol
But it does show her several times and even in slow motion!!

Back