What Teams Do You Think Will Be Hott This Upcoming Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large all girl: Panthers and F5 will be the tea!!!
Med All girl: Super Seniors and Rays "orange"
Small All girl: GBE

Large Coed: Top Gun and CA cheetahs
Med coed: Fab5 and Gymtyme
small coed: X5

My money is on Top Gun IOC5 and IOC6. They are both gonna be gunning for the top spot this year. Also, look out for Stingray Orange. Yes Panthers has the difficulty usually. But with the way Orange's stunts are evolving, their overall cleanliness, and their JUMPS, Panthers will have to be ULTRA difficult and ULTRA CLEAN to hang with them on the Dallas and Worlds score sheets.

Panthers, cheetahs, lady bullets, cali smoed, jags, f5 and arizona power envy! as of now they have 5/6 flyers hitting one and a half ups considantly and since they are going small one flyer has to be cut.

I think Shooting Stars will be fighting for their title back but I also think Cheer Athletics' new large AG team will be great too. Needless to say I am beyond excited to watch that division this year. :)

SE is looking so good this year and dont underestimate CoEd Elite! haha We have more boys this season than any other in CEA history lol finally maxed out! And the tumbling and stunting is amazing its- Well, ya'll will have to wait and see! :D

Cheer Extreme will be on FIRE as always :) Amazing Stunts!! Don't know what they will do without Maddie Gardner. This girl should really teach classes for flyers to show poise. I have never seen such a distinguished, poised, talented flyer in the 5 years of being active in this cheer world.
Gym Tyme BlackSmack is really good.
F5, those girls be working it.
ICE Allstars -- Who ever runs this program is doing a phenomenal job. This Illinois team is one to look out for. Double Ups are amazing!!!
ICE Black Ice from Ft. Wayne. :)

Back