All-Star Whats Going On With All Star Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know that affects all gyms.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

All gyms are affected by level 3s trying to be level 5 and go to worlds and skipping out on skills. Big gyms are not immune to lots of the problems a small gym complains of. They've just learned how to handle them. That's one of the reasons they are successful.

I'm all about irreverent humor, but what the he'll does a kraken have to do with anything?

All gyms are affected by level 3s trying to be level 5 and go to worlds and skipping out on skills. Big gyms are not immune to lots of the problems a small gym complains of. They've just learned how to handle them. That's one of the reasons they are successful.

I'm all about irreverent humor, but what the he'll does a kraken have to do with anything?

I LOVE THIS HAHAHHAHAH i really dont know but im laughing harder now because u said that!

but anyways..yeah thats why i think worlds has made a lot of ppl and gyms gone mad..it makes me sad :confused:

well this thread was getting kind of fierce if you know what I mean...Its something I say when someone is about to get very mad and eat someone. You know what a Kraken is?

well this thread was getting kind of fierce if you know what I mean...Its something I say when someone is about to get very mad and eat someone. You know what a Kraken is?

Giant sea monster.

Its just not funny. Its just weird.

Were all well aware.

Back