All-Star Whats Going On With All Star Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK AGAIN read all of my posts and you will see all the reasons why i think worlds is a joke...My dear...unless you want me to retype everything i have already said. SILLY
IT DOESNT NEED TO BE CLARIFIED!

She didn't say you had no points. She said no VALID points. ;) Saying you don't like Worlds is one thing. Calling it a joke is another--so you'd better have some good points to back it up. Calling teams awful and horrible aren't actually valid points. They're just argumentative rhetoric.

And I believe both she and I have made it clear that we've read all your posts. Once we deciphered the grammar...we went with what we saw and responded.

She didn't say you had no points. She said no VALID points. ;) Saying you don't like Worlds is one thing. Calling it a joke is another--so you'd better have some good points to back it up. Calling teams awful and horrible aren't actually valid points. They're just argumentative rhetoric.

And I believe both she and I have made it clear that we've read all your posts. Once we deciphered the grammar...we went with what we saw and responded.
Thank you!!!! Very true!

Also, Either way you look at it, the best teams still win. You may have to sift through some teams you dont want to see, but there is still a high percentage of quality teams at worlds. If it is that much of an issue for you, please don't come on saturday.

I have read all of your posts over and over again searching for something valid. Just because I don't agree with your reasons at all, doesn't mean that I can't read and understand words. I just don't agree with them at all. You can retype all you want till your fingers bleed, I won't agree with it.

its fine if you dont agree....its fine if I think worlds is a joke...its fine! the world is not coming t0 an end. lets not get upset over it....

Since you posted this on a message board:
Does this mean that is fact... or not? I'm confused.
Haha!
Well you see......I mean, I think.........oh, no, my head.
If a message is posted here, and no one is around to read it......does it exist?
If a team performs, and no one is around to watch them, did they actually perform?

This thread is starting to annoy me, and since we've been on a Harry Potter kick the last few days:

Avada Kedavra.

Boom. Done. Now who wants some sweet tea?

agree, i just read this whole thread and i fail to see any value in the discussion. everyone is entitled to have an opinion and to voice that opinion. to sit and argue and be disrespectful about it...crazy...It's cheerleading folks...however to me it seems like everything has to be so politically correct..'we are all winners', 'it's not who wins or loses....it's called COMPETITIVE cheer. only one person can get 1st place (theoretically). I think that if you get the bid and can afford the cost to go, by all means go...however, don't feel slighted or start trashing and talking that you're discriminated because your a small gym or not a big name team. as a spectator, if you feel that some of the teams are HORRIBLE, that's a great time for a potty break! many of those gyms go to worlds knowing full well they will not make it to day two, if they don't shame on the coaches and the parents. but, it's their money to spend, not ours! and yes, this will be my 3rd year attending worlds and it does make me crazy the some divisions (small all girl and sm limited co-ed) are so large, they span the whole day...but complaining about it on an OPINION board sure isn't going to change it!!

I wonder if people count down the hours & minutes they have left in the Newbie section because they just can't wait to post ridiculous things in the Allstar section.

If Worlds is such a joke (the biggest "deal" in the allstar cheerleading realm) and you don't agree with it, sign your kids up for soccer.

I wonder if people count down the hours & minutes they have left in the Newbie section because they just can't wait to post ridiculous things in the Allstar section.

If Worlds is such a joke (the biggest "deal" in the allstar cheerleading realm) and you don't agree with it, sign your kids up for soccer.

Dont you bring soccer into this!! A classy sport. And they have goals for the season too.
:)
Love,
The Fierce board soccer fanatic.

Back