All-Star What's New?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2011
Coaches conferences all over and I've heard little of what's "changing". I know a new score sheet that now opens the subjectivity/creativity (I'm not a fan of giving judges more subjectivity/power) but at the end of the day I still believe the cream always rises to the top.

Anything else?!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Mega gyms expanding all over the country/world to the point eventually they will only be competing against themselves, unless smaller gyms recalculate what it means to be successful and effectively sell that to their client base.

They used to broadcast bits of the coaches conferences which was nice, as you could see what different people were suggesting and why. For interested parties/coaches who are not in that region, it was a cool feature.

Isn't this a rules cycle year? I know the "proposal period" (not the correct term) didn't close until May 31. Does anyone know when the new rules will be communicated?

Isn't this a rules cycle year? I know the "proposal period" (not the correct term) didn't close until May 31. Does anyone know when the new rules will be communicated?

It's not a change year. The proposals being discussed at the regional meeting are for the 2015-17 cycle.

Latest posts

Back