When Is It To Late? Please Answer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When do you think it is to late to start cheer??

• Total voters
Aug 22, 2012
Okay so when do y'all think it is too late to start cheerleading? Because I have heard most girls start when they are under the age of 10! I wish I would started then but I really havent started. I am waiting until we move which is soon. So I just want to know when you all think it is to late.

Okay thanks!!! Even though I don't know yall that REALY helped!! Oh and I know this is totally off topic but what are shimmys? And what gym/team are yall on? Tinkerbella foxy SmileCat
They're kind of like "likes" on Facebook. Just a way to let you know we like your post :) The more you get, the better!
& I cheer for school & a small gym called Tumble Tech :)

Never ever ever too late. I started in my 20s!

Tumbling just gets a lot harder to learn when you're older, which can mean you're on a lower level. BowCat and I can vouch for that.

It's probably too late if....
You might break a hip doing a cradle.

Your social security checks are paying for gym tuition.

Your granddaughter is coaching the mini team.

You can't make it to practice because it interferes with Bingo night at the church.

You make quilts for your teammates instead of bows.

It's probably too late if....
You might break a hip doing a cradle.

Your social security checks are paying for gym tuition.

Your granddaughter is coaching the mini team.

You can't make it to practice because it interferes with Bingo night at the church.

You make quilts for your teammates instead of bows.
Some more....

You need your walker get from one end of the mat to the other.

You wonder how much of a deduction would be taken if your false teeth fly out of your mouth and hit the mat.

Your Depends stick out from your spankies.

You ask your coach to change practice time so you don't miss the Early Bird Special.

It's never too late! I started allstar when I was 6, so I don't really know what it's like coming into it not knowing really much of anything, but I have been injured multiple times and I know what it's like trying to re-learn things like tumbling. It was always really hard on me, expecially as I got older and still had said injury. Go to as many tumbling classes as you can if you want to tumble because it will be harder to learn tumbling when you're older!

Back