Which Gym To Choose?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

idk, it's probably just cost of living. everything is expensive up here, especially houses.
that's understandable. I lived in DE when I was little, and I've always heard about how expensive it is there, but I didn't know it was that expensive! We lived in CA for years and I knew that was pretty expensive, but wouldn't expect it from DE!

Original Poster, I am a coach/choreographer who has worked with a ton of gyms in the MD/VA area. If you would like more information on individual programs...PM me and we can talk about your needs and I can definitely give you a realistic look at how these gyms run and which would work the best for your CP and family!

hey I am soon moving to the northern virginia area (Fairfax, VA) Can you help me find an affordable competitive adult cheer team? Im 19 years old and have been an Coed Flyer in Germany so far!
Please PM me anyone :)

It appears that the last post for this thread is August 19. I have the same issue in trying to locate affordable cheer gyms. My 10 year old just completed recreational cheer and i would like to move her to allstar so she can continue to develop her skills and compete (locally). She is a level one with no tumbling experience. What gyms do you recommend? Alexandria, Prince George, Charles County or Montgomery County. PG and Charles County being the 1st choice due to location.

Tryouts are fast approaching. Which all star gym in Maryland offers an all-around positive cheer experience for their athletes? We are looking for a gym that is successful with teaching skills, going to major competitions (and winning), doesn't allow parents to make decision about teams, and isn't toooo expensive...or am I asking for too much?
maryland twisters or maryland marlins are both awesome gyms!!

Anyone have recommendations for an all-star gym in the Houston area, near the woodlands. We are moving to Houston

I would go to Twisters! I believe you get what you pay for. I love twisters innovative choreography, uniforms , and they have so much talent there. Plus if we ever had to leave Fame(she would die) it would have to be a gym that goes to Worlds:)

Back