White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to agree with Mamarazzi ...I think only the All Girl teams can pull them off!
Two of my favorites are SSX & of course Tsunami's new ones! in LOVE with those!

i personally don't like white uniforms. i feel like they'd get dirty and they aren't really appealing to my eye on camera when you're on the mat. I do like top guns uniforms if you do like white, but even they seemed too bright on the mat. White is suppose to make you look more neat and clean but i feel like you'd be able to point out more mistakes. idk haha
I think that white uniforms look really good on the mat, but they do get dirty very easily. Also, im on a team with a lot of older girls than me since im 12 and a lot of them are in highschool. We are getting new white uniforms next season and they are all scared that if they are on their period it will bleed through. lol

personally i don't like white uniforms but it depends cause i like some of them... i think you have to be really tan for a white uniform to look good or the wash you out on with all the lights :/

I personally feel black uniforms look more elite and powerful.
White unis can be nice, but it always depends on the design and the person! It can be either extremely flattering or not so very much...

My team has white unis and on most girls they look fantastic but it doesnt flatter everyone, black is more slimming and powerful like you said, but also white looks better against the blue mat in my opinion

It's true. And on the young girls the sleeves!!! What on earth so they do, clean the floor with them???
It's so true! I'm a coach for minis and somehow their white sleeves have so many stains! Someone one of the girls had what looked like a lipstick stain on her elbow. I don't think it's even possible to get your mouth that close to your elbow!

Do you have photos of these?
let me go find some. :)
maryland marlins tsunami
402697_356794401009873_100000379491870_1137737_125471268_n.jpg

cea small senior x
387311_121161674668937_121154094669695_107892_2067937172_n.jpg

I think when done right they can be really nice and refreshing. They can look really clean but you have to make sure the material makes it so that it does not appear see through. Personally, I really like Top Gun's new unis this weekend! Also I think SOT and Odyssey pull off that white uni really well.

Back